New INXS Demo...Featuring Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't they between singers again in the band? Didn't they lose the guy who won that reality show (blerg)? Not sure if they found anyone else yet.

So assuming that, I'm guessing it's Bono. Do any of the other INXS guys ever take on lead vocalist duties?

I believe Mr. Andrew Farriss's letter is to blame for the confusion. :wink:

andrewf.jpg

“Without a doubt, amazing song magic happened when Michael and I were a creating writing team. Recently at a party, I met a fellow songwriter by accident, an Irish bloke, and we sat around playing songs on acoustic guitars. Despite his funny accent, we then spent a few days songwriting and singing together… song magic was in the room again.”

It sounds very much like him at first and then I start to wonder... but he sounds pretty different on "Slide Away," too, though it's still more dried out than this.

I do hope it's him, though, because it's both a cool alternate/well-aged voice but even more so because it's a very delicately written song. It would be cool if he had a part in the writing of it, and would bode well...

It sounds like a very clean richer voiced retro Bono. I like the vocals and song. It feels like a different era.

If this is not Bono, I'd like to see how Bono's ego stands up to the internet's believing that it is Bono.

I think if it wasn't Bono, I think Andrew wouldn't have gone out of his way to cheekily avoid naming the singer other than calling him Irish.

Sounds like Bono for about the first minute, especially around :36 or :38. After that it sounds like someone else....1:32 is very Morrissey

i have no clue. Other than i really do like this song :applaud:

i hope Bono's okay

I've only heard it on my phone, & also think the start sounds like Bono all though I used to like Inxs I really don't like this song I'm finding it a bit cheesy but that's probally just me & I may need a few more listens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom