Name Something You Like About Your Least Favourite Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My least favourite is How to dismantle a atomic bomb and the only things I like about it are COBL, Vertigo, LAPOE, SYCMIOYO, ABOY, Miracle Drug, Yahweh, Crumbs, OOTS, One Step Closer and AMAAW. But everything else sux!

My least favourite is How to dismantle an atomic bomb, and the only things I like about it are COBL, Vertigo, LAPOE, SYCMIOYO, ABOY, Miracle Drug, Yahweh, Crumbs, OOTS, One Step Closer and AMAAW. But everything else sux!

Yeah, fuck those Fast Cars.

Although I like the Unforgettable Fire the least (by far), I can say that Bad is one of the best songs I have heard in my life. Also, the title track is quite good as well. I also like the idea of an atmospheric record, but I don't think it sounded that well on this album.

I like the songs One, Acrobat, Ultraviolet, WGRYWH, The Fly, and UTEOTW. Not saying AB is a bad album, but it's usually *my* least fave.

Pop: I like that most of the songs were fantastic when they actually got them right later.

And the studio versions of Do You Feel Loved, Staring at the Sun, Wake Up Dead Man, and Last Night on Earth.

atyclb, easily. as for what i like, kite is okay but the only real redeemable song on there is the bonus track, tgbhf. but i heard that first on the M$H soundtrack, so i consider it to be on that rather than atyclb.

October: Gloria is a great album opener and a great song all together. I think Tomorrow counts as Bono's most emotional performance at that point in the band's career. Rejoice and October are pretty good tracks too.

Back
Top Bottom