Muse & Edge - Glastonbury

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shifty:

I've recorded BBC HD and hope to share it @ U2torrents in the morning. Still recording the broadcast for another 90mins or so.

Then maybe some HD stills...

Edge tipped black a glass of champagne afterward.

edgechampagne6-26-2010.jpg

edgeglastonbury6-26-2010.jpg

I think Muse are okay, but I don't think Bellamy has enough melody in his voice to carry a song like Streets. Cool mashup though.

I think Muse are okay, but I don't think Bellamy has enough melody in his voice to carry a song like Streets. Cool mashup though.

That's pretty much how I feel. They are a good band, and make some pretty good music. I like some of their songs, but I can only take so much of his voice at a time. I enjoyed this performance though.

:sad: wow, i bet Bono is really wishing he could of been there yesterday, and the crowd reaction just shows U2 had nothing to fear, they would have blown the roof of the place if it had one!

although some of the youtube comments are starting to appear about how it was "better than Bono", for the record it was great, but better than Bono? no chance.

Awesome performance, though it's better with Bono (those people writing on YouTube that it was better than Bono are stupid)..I'm surprised Edge sticked to the key that U2 played in the past tours, instead of the one in 360. They could have worked the crowd EASILY. Great performance anyways.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom