MTV EMA Awards 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Spun2U

Acrobat
FYI,

The Europe Music Awards are set to take place on 6th November 2008 in Liverpool UK and nominee voting is now open! Voting is open to the public – fans can vote for their favourite artist to become one of the Top 5 nominees!

Help U2 get nominated for an award now!

Kevin (U2exit.com News)

my guess is the reason they weren't nominated for anything was because they didn't release anything :shrug: it's just my opinion, but i'm not going to nominate mysterious ways for best song or anything.

Please people check the site before you askquestions. There up for best Act Ever. Dont let Coldplay win !

VIVA LA U2 !!!

I refuse to vote for any award show that lists The Jonas Brothers as a potential nominee for "Best Act Ever."

At this point there's no reason to worry about U2 winning an award. I mean, come on, they've won 2 grammies for album of the year. They're in the rock and roll hall of fame. Isn't that enough to satisfy all you fans? It's not like they're some underrated obscure cult band that never got their due.

The albums that should of got awards didnt, so i suppose they never did get their due.

"Best Act Ever" sounds more like a popularity contest than a literal determination of who is actually the best act ever. Therefore, U2 probably won't win.

I refuse to vote for any award show that lists The Jonas Brothers as a potential nominee for "Best Act Ever."

Who exactly are the jonas brothers? :scratch: never heard of em!

also, what value do award shows still have these days? IMO it's very very close to zero..

I'm not gonna bother voting, it's not like it'll make a difference at all... they won't win because they're not loved by today's 'mainstream' kiddo's...

Please people check the site before you askquestions. There up for best Act Ever. Dont let Coldplay win !

VIVA LA U2 !!!

I just went there and voted for U2. It seems you can vote several times.. If I end up watching the show, it will certainly be a pleasure to see them win over all these people. If they lose - then so what.. it only took a second to vote.. :lol:

They're the latest tweeny-bopper boy band. Disney-fied, virginalized, playing pop music and inciting ear-piercing screams for miles around.

Sounds like Hannah montana... I still havne't heard any single of her, yet there's supposed to be a 3d movie going on here soon... :shrug:

today's pop music is odd.. they keep getting younger and younger..

Sounds like Hannah montana... I still havne't heard any single of her, yet there's supposed to be a 3d movie going on here soon... :shrug:

today's pop music is odd.. they keep getting younger and younger..

Yes, the first time I heard about Hannah Montana was from my 8 year old niece, her older sister, who is 12 is already too old for this sort of thing... :D

They like to watch someone their own age, so the performers are getting younger and younger...

Back
Top Bottom