Most played U2 song in your iTunes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1. Get On Your Boots - 178

2. The Unforgettable Fire (live from Sheffield) - 30
3. No Line on the Horizon - 29
4. New Year's Day - 25
5. No Line on the Horizon (live from Sheffield) - 24
6. Magnificent - 23
7. Breathe - 22
8. Yoshino Blossom :huh: - 22
9. Vertigo (live from Sheffield) - 22
10. Instant Karma :huh: - 21

Yo, my top three are Katy Perry songs. And now you've peaked my curiousity. I promise no one will laugh at you.......unless it's Grace.

I didn't know who Katy Perry was until I just now looked her up. :reject:

My playcounts aren't totally true since I had a computer crash after No Line was released so I lost some high playcounts from it. I also rarely listen to music on the laptop. Most my listening is in my car with cds. But here we are.

Top 5 U2 (not counting my listens after No Line's album release which were very high)

Can't Help Falling In Love - Live from Dublin 1993
Window In The Skies
Get On Your Boots
Is That All?
Love is Blindness

(close to the top as well were Bono and Edge's live cover of Rain, Smile, She's a Mystery To Me (live), Love You Like Mad, In A Little While, Beautiful Ghost and Van Dieman's Land)

Top 5 non-U2

Catch The Wind - Donovan
Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers
Smoke Gets In Your Eyes - The Platters
Basket Case - Green Day
Higher Ground - Red Hot Chili Peppers version

(close to the top: Marriage of Figaro - Mozart, Losing My Religion - REM, The Sound Of Silence - Simon & Garfunkel, Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight - The Ramones)

:hmm:

Edited to say that isn't my top 10 U2 tracks, which I find kind of curious. Does anybody else's most listened reflect their actual likes?
mine kind of does. seconds is, heh, my second favourite u2 song though it's #1 on my playcounts. my favourite song of theirs is further down, though only nine less plays.

generally though my favourite song by each band i like tends to be the top spot.

Edited to say that isn't my top 10 U2 tracks, which I find kind of curious. Does anybody else's most listened reflect their actual likes?

Mine does not reflect my true top 10 either. My favorite U2 song isn't even among those near the top. Aside from the obvious fact that I listened to their last 2 lead singles endlessly when they first came out, it seems that I gave a lot of listens to songs that sort of intrigue me, the top one especially because of Bono's voice. It just kind of holds me captive.

Soon & Discothèque, both seven times.

(I recently reinstalled my itunes. That's no excuse because I could have export my library, but I also renamed al the album maps so it didn't work...)

MostPlay.jpg

Gonna miss this. :( New PC, U2 isn't even in the top 25 now.

Love and Peace at 96. Vertigo at 91.

Mine is skewed since those songs are on my gym playlist. The first non-gym song is Unknown Caller at 56.

Back
Top Bottom