Members of U2 on Celebrity Apprentice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Raid

Acrobat
I would love to see any member of U2 on Celebrity Apprentice. I think that would just add more awesomeness to an already awesome show.

/discuss

I would prefer U2 stay far, far away from anything related to Donald Trump, King of the Obnoxious Ass Clowns.

I don't want to see any member of U2 on any reality show. I usually interpret a celebrity appearing on a reality show to be a desperate last ditch effort to regain their status and remind everyone that they exist. That's just my impression- I don't watch a lot of TV, so there's a chance Hollywood A-Listers are actually all over reality TV.

I would personally prefer it if Adam would be the bachelor on The Bachelor.

Was there really a risk of anyone thinking this might actually be a thing that was actually happening?

If there's one TV show a U2 member should appear on, it should be Top Gear. That would be awesome, especially if it was Bono.

Didn't Adam Clayton work in Jamie Oliver's kitchen for a while? That could have worked as a reality show I suppose.
But please, no reality shows boys! Especially not Bono as a judge on x-factor, pop idol or whatever.

I don't want to see any member of U2 on any reality show. I usually interpret a celebrity appearing on a reality show to be a desperate last ditch effort to regain their status and remind everyone that they exist.

Exactly. That's what celebrities do when their day job isn't going so well anymore. If U2 ended up on a show like that, we should all start to worry.

Back
Top Bottom