Live in Paris DVD release official

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bort269

War Child
U2 > News > U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Live in Paris BLU-RAY, DVD and DOWNLOAD

There is a Super Deluxe Boxset, and then an even more Super Deluxe Boxset (with t-shirt!) only available on U2.com:

"Only in the Official U2 Store, Super Deluxe and T-shirt set."

U2 Official Store | U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Live In Super Deluxe Bundle*

but we can't use our 25% off U2.com coupon on these :-(

Coupon: 25% discount on U2com merchandise. US$0.00
Coupons can't be applied to U2T68355, U2TBN028, U2T68351.

:angry:

but we can't use our 25% off U2.com coupon on these :-(

Coupon: 25% discount on U2com merchandise. US$0.00
Coupons can't be applied to U2T68355, U2TBN028, U2T68351.

:angry:
WTF? Really? I was planning on using my code for once...

yeah, I really think that's a bit of a d!¢& move!

I understand not letting us use the 25% off coupon for renewing our membership (although I still always try it every year!) but there is no reason for it not to work to purchase a product from the U2 store!

Reminds me of the few months I worked at an office supplies retail store. They had the usual employee discount, but it only applied to trivial things like candy, soda, and pencils/pens/markers. Stuff like external hard drives, computer software and laptops were, of course, not applicable. :huh:

Imagine that in the USB is the new album of u2 as a surprise :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

sounds crazy, but would be pretty cool if it did contain some outtakes of them working on rough versions of a few new songs... That would be something new and different. Likelihood? .0001%

sounds crazy, but would be pretty cool if it did contain some outtakes of them working on rough versions of a few new songs... That would be something new and different. Likelihood? .0001%

Well, they did put out "Soon" on a limited release not too long ago, so maybe .1% instead... ;)

Confirmed rumor: The USB contains a treasure map, it's a map to the cyclist that ran into Bono. The first to find this person and seek revenge in Bono's name receives the only copy of SOE, which is on a cassette. That person then gets to distribute the album anyway they please.

It's really a killer plan.

1. Bono gets his revenge.
2. They have a release plan that everyone will talk about.
3. No one can blame them for the release method.
4. Everyone's happy(well except for the cyclist).

Anyone have any idea what that Troubles video extra will be? Assuming The Wanderer is the intermission video. Also interesting to see The Fly added back to the show DVD.

Bummer that it wouldn't let me use my 25% off code. Even worse, the website now considers my 25% off coupon used even though it wasn't applied to my order. I went back to my account info and the 25% off coupon link is now gone! I emailed customer support to see if they can reinstate the code.

I'd be pointing out to U2.com that the subscription page contains

As a subscriber you can also take 25% off your first purchase in our Store

with no asterisk indicating there are exceptions, and that you'd politely request that they manually apply the code.

I saw reference to the Troubles being the screen video like The Wanderer is. The question will be whether they use love audio from a show, or if they use the screen video as a film clip.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I saw reference to the Troubles being the screen video like The Wanderer is. The question will be whether they use love audio from a show, or if they use the screen video as a film clip.

Good point. I could see it being either, but would be slightly intrigued by how the full live video clip would fit over the studio version.

I know - I am pretty sure one of the Amazon listings had the special features broken down a bit more - the music videos under a heading, and the Wanderer and the Troubles were under a heading 'screen videos' or 'tour visuals' or something. The details have been taken down now. It was before the official announcement.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I always buy these DVDs and never watch them again, except on YouTube sometimes. Just collection them. But I watched this on HBO and it was 90% good, but some of it wasn't the best versions of the songs and I understand the significance in real life, but I hate hate hate the song that guest musicians played on stage... It was painfully bad. Not a great way to end a U2 show.

Oh fuck, I've turned into that guy on this board. I meant to write -- Yes I'm excited.

I was still regularly watching the Popmart VHS until it was finally released on DVD. Mind you, Youtube was still in its infancy at this point.

Bummer that it wouldn't let me use my 25% off code. Even worse, the website now considers my 25% off coupon used even though it wasn't applied to my order. I went back to my account info and the 25% off coupon link is now gone! I emailed customer support to see if they can reinstate the code.

U2.com is the least fan friendly fan club site ever.

I'd be pointing out to U2.com that the subscription page contains

with no asterisk indicating there are exceptions, and that you'd politely request that they manually apply the code.

The mail with your coupon code you received when you subscribed for a membership does contain this provision though:
The coupon may not be used for phone orders. Coupons may not be combined and cannot be used to pay shipping & handling or tax and there is a limit of one coupon per order. Any unused coupons will be forfeited. This coupon is for select merchandise only and may not be used to purchase tickets, fan club memberships/renewals, audio and video products, and specialty products via third party affiliations. Coupons are non-transferable. No cash value.

Back
Top Bottom