Live in Paris DVD release official

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Couldn't they have Dallas play the rhythm part under the stage and have Edge at least play the solo? It's the biggest part of the song, and to have it be a recorded track is quite criminal for a live act like U2.

Why don't they ever release live albums to the public?
Only live albums available for purchase are Under A Blood Red Sky and the U218 deluxe edition. And they're not even full concerts. Just a few songs. That's a bit ridiculous considering they have a DVD for every tour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The band considers the Live DVD's to be Live Albums. That's why there has always been a video release, but not usually audio only.

Couldn't they have Dallas play the rhythm part under the stage and have Edge at least play the solo? It's the biggest part of the song, and to have it be a recorded track is quite criminal for a live act like U2.

I rewatched the Jimmy Fallon version and Edge manages to play the lead on that version...

Rose, is CoBL on the DVD the same one from the HBO special?

Yes, its the one with the guy. I can't say it's the exact edit, it's been a while since I watched the HBO special.

Oh and The Fly is super cool. Shows the behind the scenes during the intermission. I don't remember seeing that on the HBO special at all.

Last edited:
Did anyone receive the deluxe box yet? I'm still hesitating... Just curious what the extras are like. I haven't seen a review of that one yet.

What's the video for this like?

It's just Bono and Lykke Li on a black screen over layed on each other. Very understated but intriguing. I looked on YouTube since I had never seen before, but couldn't find it.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Did anyone receive the deluxe box yet? I'm still hesitating... Just curious what the extras are like. I haven't seen a review of that one yet.

Was my bday on 1st June so decided to use the money i got to go for super deluxe box just waiting for delivery

I'm hoping to pick a copy up in the morning - so 12.5 hours time - will let you know if I can get it

Holy crap... AU$325 for the super deluxe in JB Hi-Fi.

I bought the super deluxe from US store for US$139 (AU$180) including a t-shirt.

Aussies gouged again!

3363776_orig.jpg

Holy crap... AU$325 for the super deluxe in JB Hi-Fi.

I bought the super deluxe from US store for US$139 (AU$180) including a t-shirt.

Aussies gouged again!

Looks like it is the blu-ray for me... That pricing is fucked

Ive recieved the t shirt today but not the box set :) u2.com do it again :) they must be sending the boxset seperate. The packing list with the t shirt says just the t shirt aswell. Why they didnt send them together ill never know!

Back
Top Bottom