Likelihood of hooking up at a U2 concert?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anybody ever seen some wild female fans flashing their boobs or throwing panties at a U2 concert? Seems like something that probably has never happened... Ever. I had the misfortune of seeing Motley Crüe open for aerosmith (they called it co-headlining) and Tommy Lee got out his famous TITTY CAM. What a douche. I am a heterosexual male who definitely appreciates the female body, but that showing of shauvinism really disgusted me.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Anybody ever seen some wild female fans flashing their boobs or throwing panties at a U2 concert? Seems like something that probably has never happened... Ever. I had the misfortune of seeing Motley Crüe open for aerosmith (they called it co-headlining) and Tommy Lee got out his famous TITTY CAM. What a douche. I am a heterosexual male who definitely appreciates the female body, but that showing of shauvinism really disgusted me.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
I bet I know one member here that had no issues showing some nipple.

Anybody ever seen some wild female fans flashing their boobs or throwing panties at a U2 concert?

You know those quotes on the header over on @U2? I saw one the other day from Bono remarking that there had been an awful lot of underwear on the stage recently. (Elevation.) Not sure if that was total pisstaking or not.

222349617_2554fde901.jpg

Back
Top Bottom