Liam Gallagher has a few digs at U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In the UK being the magic words there.

I'm quite sure the last headline American tour they undertook a couple of years back sold out every date, climaxing in a couple at the Hollywood Bowl. It may not be cracking the US on the grand scale as U2, but I still wouldn't class it as failing.

He says shit like this because his brother loves U2 so much and Bono likes Noel more than Liam now. Esp. since Liam gave Bono herpes after that tongue kiss we know so well.

I don't think very many would be able to back Liam up on these accusations. :laugh:

Hmmm, not quite sure you could go that far.

Any band who has made albums as loved by people (in the UK at least) as Definitely Maybe and Morning Glory certainly hasn't failed.

I meant as in them quitting, fighting and all that.

I'm quite sure the last headline American tour they undertook a couple of years back sold out every date, climaxing in a couple at the Hollywood Bowl. It may not be cracking the US on the grand scale as U2, but I still wouldn't class it as failing.

Well maybe not failing, but they were nowhere near successful enough to have a mouth that big. :rolleyes:

And where's my paycheck U2. I'm WAITING. :angry:

I'm now bankrupt because of you, U2. I never went to your concerts but you still haven't payed me for trying to persuade me to travel overseas to come watch you play. :angry:

Well maybe not failing, but they were nowhere near successful enough to have a mouth that big. :rolleyes:

I don't know about America (but from the sounds of things they did pretty good) but in the UK, Europe and Australasia Oasis were pretty much the thing from 94-97, when Britpop finally wrestled dominance from Grunge's cold, dead hands.

Granted, that was 94-97.

Hm, strange that, they were never that big here. At least not that I can remember. Sure, Wonderwall was a huge hit, but nothing besides that much.

Liam Gallagher...who takes him serious? He does everything for attention. Did you see him at this years Brit awards?

He made some great music with Oasis, although I don't understand their huge popularity in the UK.

Liam Gallagher...who takes him serious? He does everything for attention. Did you see him at this years Brit awards?
Qft. The Gallagher's have always been that way. I have to laugh when people get all ruffled. That being said, I think Liam has become a parody of himself lately. Time to give it a rest :shrug:

Funny, I would have thought it would have been the other way around: no U2 fan ever wants to meet an Oasis member…herego he never met a U2 fan! They just stay away from this sad person! Problem solved!:applaud:

Its true that he is insulting u2 to get at Noel
I'm surprised Liam hasnt come out in support of Man Utd to get at his brother

Suggested alternative titles:

"Liam Gallagher has a few wanks over U2"
"Liam Gallagher needs $$$$"
"Liam Gallagher is a tool (merge)"
"Liam bemoans shuttlecock"
"Liam Gallagher attends a top 5 UK daycare"
"Liam Gallagher takes a break from recording new music in order to call into question the popularity of a band he hasn't outsold in 15 years. More irony at 11."
"At least Liam didn't need his brother to write this for him"
"...And then there was one (eyebrow)"

who is liam gallagher?

myspacecommentsmonkeych.gif

themoreyouknow.jpg

I can imagine quite a few Oasis fans defending poor, bastardly Liam. Heck, they'd defend him all the time. Even if he kicked a cat onto the road.

Back
Top Bottom