Liam Gallagher

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Liam is a jealous and hateful attention whore with questionable and limited singing skills. Beady Eye songs, for the most part, are horrible. So his only chance is to puff his chest out and act like the music he's making is proper rock and roll...and hide behind that veneer. Of course, Zane Lowe will gas up his head and call him the last great rock and roll star (please). I'd like to see him make a song as rock and roll as BTBS. Then I might listen...if I could get past the constant "know what I mean".

No, prick, I don't know what you mean because you keep saying "know what I mean" instead of properly and intelligently elaborating on your statements. While you work on that, make some new music that doesn't stink.

Noel is a lot more talented and presents himself well. He also gives credit where it's due and doesn't have to hide behind bullshit. The HFB's have released some outstanding tunes.

You do the math.

Last edited:
Bono, Larry and edge are all Christian aren't they?

Probably go 94-97, be here now was a huge album. In England oasis were huge, bigger then u2 have ever been in the uk. If it's only 2-3 years then so be it but oasis in their prime we're bigger here

They are Christian, but not "Born Again" Christian. HUGE difference.

Be Here Now, while a decent album, was nowhere the level of the first two albums. Admittedly, they all did large amounts of drugs while making the album and it shows. '97 was the beginning of the decline. During their prime run from '94-'96, I was a big fan, though.

They are Christian, but not "Born Again" Christian. HUGE difference.

Be Here Now, while a decent album, was nowhere the level of the first two albums. Admittedly, they all did large amounts of drugs while making the album and it shows. '97 was the beginning of the decline. During their prime run from '94-'96, I was a big fan, though.

Is there any difference? I didn't think there was if your a Christians your born again.

While be here now isn't in the same class, before it came out there was more anticipation for that record then the previous two. Broke records here, pretty sure it still the fastest selling record in a week. It was if it still is im not 100%

Liam performed for 15 min at Lollapalooza before walking off stage.

Erratic behavior.... slagging everyone off... hmmmm, I wonder why this could be. :hmm:

The power of Bono :)

Noel is excellent live and his voice is good he's just got a great talent for writing warm,natural melodies . Liam is a frog like croaking idiot who couldn't write a song to save himself. Have to say though, I'm a bit disappointed by the general apathy during Noels set at the recent JT concerts.

Is there any difference? I didn't think there was if your a Christians your born again.

While be here now isn't in the same class, before it came out there was more anticipation for that record then the previous two. Broke records here, pretty sure it still the fastest selling record in a week. It was if it still is im not 100%

- Yes there is a difference, but the internet is your friend for that. :wink:

-Be Here Now was definitely a high selling album, but I also know (at least in the States) that it wound up in a lot of used CD shop inventories.

Why isn't this thread in Bang and Clatter? :shrug:

I never actually read the article in OP

Liam "keeping it real" for us hahahaha

Based on his Philistine criteria for rock n roll, Fugazi and Minor Threat weren't rock bands either.

Last edited:
album to promote plus sibling rivalry...

they were never universally loved in Britain though - remember the Blur/Oasis wars of the mid-90s? i was DEFINITELY a Blur girl - Oasis are just a jumped up pub band in my humble opinion, they're the Status Quo of BritPop! (they did write a few good tunes but they all sound the same really) whereas Blur are just amazing :D

although, have to say i was pretty impressed with Noel's performance in Paris - was pleasantly surprised! :up:
Hey! Don't disrespect the quo,great live band![emoji6]

Plus Liam's got a new record coming out so he knows slagging u2 off will get him some press. He ain't stupid.

But he is a tool.

And really, who cares what Liam "Henry Rollins" Gallagher has to say?

Hey! Don't disrespect the quo,great live band![emoji6]

hehe yeah, my kids and hub saw them at Hellfest i think it was, a few years back! they're a great singalong live band, but not my cup of tea (like Oasis) hehe

It should be about the MUSIC. Not lifestyle.

Liam is a joke of a human being, and I say that as an Oasis fan.

Back
Top Bottom