Lemon Cover Band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Late to the party

OMG.
I've been on youtube all day. This is unreal. They sound SO good. And they are playing ALL of my favorite obscure songs. Unreal!!! Kudos to Lemon!!

OMG.
I've been on youtube all day. This is unreal. They sound SO good. And they are playing ALL of my favorite obscure songs. Unreal!!! Kudos to Lemon!!

They play all the songs that U2 say they "can't" recreate live. Just goes to show what U2 could accomplish if they were better musicians, especially if Bono could play a decent rhythm guitar. I mean that with the most respect to U2, but these guys are just better musicians.

Edge's excuse for not playing When I look at the world is because he can't remember what effects he used. This guy seems to have come pretty close to figuring it out. Also, their version of DYFL blows U2's away.

Lemon is an amazing tribute band, but to call them better musicians? I think perhaps U2 are either just lazy or don't really care about some of these songs. Has nothing to do with their musical ability. If they really WANTED to bring back DYFL, or debut Acrobat, WILATW, Heartland, etc, and make them amazing, they would and they could. But that's only if they wanted to!

Lemon is an amazing tribute band, but to call them better musicians? I think perhaps U2 are either just lazy or don't really care about some of these songs. Has nothing to do with their musical ability. If they really WANTED to bring back DYFL, or debut Acrobat, WILATW, Heartland, etc, and make them amazing, they would and they could. But that's only if they wanted to!

That's what I gathered. I'm sure they could play a lot of those songs pretty easily, and even if they forgot how to play a particular part, they could come up with something that's pretty close to it. It's just a matter of wanting to play it live.

I don't know, this guy remembers all the lyrics.

They play all the songs that U2 say they "can't" recreate live. Just goes to show what U2 could accomplish if they were better musicians, especially if Bono could play a decent rhythm guitar. I mean that with the most respect to U2, but these guys are just better musicians.

Edge's excuse for not playing When I look at the world is because he can't remember what effects he used. This guy seems to have come pretty close to figuring it out. Also, their version of DYFL blows U2's away.

Better musicians? Hmm U2 wrote all the songs they play,so if wasnt for U2 they woudnt exist!

Back
Top Bottom