Larry Mullen to guest on The Cleveland Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This does not surprise me, actually. I had dinner with Mike Henry once. Punk ate my tots, but we also did get to chat briefly about how much we both loved U2. It must've been a dream come true for him to work with Larry.

When is this airing?

The Cleveland Show just got picked up for a 3rd Season.

The Cleveland Show just got picked up for a 3rd Season.

Dear God. I suppose cutting it loose would be like John telling Yoko what he really thought. Fox simply does not want to lose MacFarlane, and why not? Cheaper to stick with him and let the animation block tread water than spend time and money searching for something better, or -- dare I say it -- reaching out to a demographic beyond wasted college kids waiting for Sunday Night Football to start.

Audio from Larry's part will probably end up on a fruitleg with dance accompaniment or something, so I won't be watching.

Dear God. I suppose cutting it loose would be like John telling Yoko what he really thought. Fox simply does not want to lose MacFarlane, and why not? Cheaper to stick with him and let the animation block tread water than spend time and money searching for something better, or -- dare I say it -- reaching out to a demographic beyond wasted college kids waiting for Sunday Night Football to start.

Audio from Larry's part will probably end up on a fruitleg with dance accompaniment or something, so I won't be watching.
hahaha, so true. though can they even be called fruitlegs anymore when they're called things like potato and filet mignon?

I'm surprised he requested to be on the show though!

That's what I was thinking! First that interview, alongside Edge, where Larry completely dominated the talking... then, he has a movie role, and now this.

What's next? Is he going to go on Oprah, alone, and jump on the couch?

Back
Top Bottom