Jack White's Love Is Blindness on Radio 2 tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Damien Rice's cover is indeed boring. Jack White should just cover every song.

I wonder how the songs were given for the artist,impossed or they had the choice to select?because snow patrol with mysterious way is the weirdest pairing on the list.I mean,since when SP were a groovy band?

I wonder how the songs were given for the artist,impossed or they had the choice to select?because snow patrol with mysterious way is the weirdest pairing on the list.I mean,since when SP were a groovy band?

i'm not the biggest SP fan, but their new direction at least shows that they're taking a more electronic approach now, so i'm actually looking forward to this one.

Am I the only one who liked Damien Rice's cover of One? I'm not talking about just the instruments or voice but everything. I thought it was beautiful. But we've all got opinions.

I much preferred it to Jack White.

I didn't mind Jack White, but the emotion that everyone else is citing on here just sounded too contrived to me :shrug:

The Killers is the one I am most looking forward to.

I really, really enjoyed Jack White's cover :up:

Unfortunately, I am in accordance with the general consensus here regarding Damien Rice's, "One."
...just a little too slow, and the pronoun change seems superfluous :shrug:

Happier forThe Killers to do Ultraviolet... Brandon's voice was screaming out for that song in particular. After his efforts with In a Little While, he deserves the best vocal song on the album

So how does something like this come around? Do U2 & Co contact these artists or did these artists form together under someone else?

Back
Top Bottom