Is this really Bono singing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG I think we have the first leak of the album!!! Wow U2 has sure changed directions! Bono's voice has changed, could it be maybe he is smoking alot more these days? BEST SONG BY U2 since ACHTUNG BABY hahaha

So you believe thats actually U2, I haven't even listened to it. Might actually bother now. :wink:

I stopped listening after 3 seconds.

Stupid rap dude wasted 3 seconds of my life plus the 10 minutes of loading.

I want my 10:03 minutes back! :angry:

Bono should sue his ass for taking his name and attaching it to that shitty song, delaying the album another 6 months in the process. 2010 can be their year...with fewer "Bono"s around.

Bono should sue his ass for taking his name and attaching it to that shitty song, delaying the album another 6 months in the process. 2010 can be their year...with fewer "Bono"s around.

Then he can rub it in this other "Bono"'s face by snippeting it at Kunstmuseum II, when U2 finally get on the road in about 2012.

Then he can rub it in this other "Bono"'s face by snippeting it at Kunstmuseum II, when U2 finally get on the road in about 2012.
The year in which the world will end, because there cannot cannot be Bonos. It will be a paradox and the universe will implode.

The year in which the world will end, because there cannot cannot be Bonos. It will be a paradox and the universe will implode.

So that's what the Maya were getting at.

SOMEBODY ALERT THE MEDIA.

So that's what the Maya were getting at.

SOMEBODY ALERT THE MEDIA.

Bono is catching up with himself. He'll be face to face with himself on December 21st, 2012. The Mayans predicted this would happen a long time ago. But they didn't wanna outright give it away.

Bono is catching up with himself. He'll be face to face with himself on December 21st, 2012. The Mayans predicted this would happen a long time ago. But they didn't wanna outright give it away.

I hope he'll be wearing sexy boots at the time.

After all, we saw what happened the last time the media was alerted to something on Interference!

Now that's a whole lot more reliable than the whole maya stuff. It's all because of Bono the world's gonna end!

:yes:

Wait, wait a second!

:sad: Does that mean Bono's NOT okay?

Back
Top Bottom