Interference Members - Post Your U2 Covers/Remixes Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I could rip the audio off the video, because I don't like giving away my email, but if the sound really makes a difference I could make an exception...

Nice, Blue! Definitely less falsetto than when I sing The Fly XD kind of envious that you can reach those notes...

I kind of have the urge to sing The Fly now...it would just be terrible compared to your version XD I guess I could go for early 70s falsetto man-voice though *sigh* (otherwise known as Bono's 90s voice XD except way crappier to accommodate my lack of range)

That must have been fun! and your guitar is actually pretty good, sounds very Achtung Baby-esque. Maybe you should just rap. Forever. Except the falsetto's actually great too XD

It's really, really funny when it cuts to you on drums because it's like suddenly a big army of Vincents appeared and started playing instruments all at once...

This was the most fun song to play and it's also one of the easier ones. This song is a piece of cake for an advanced musician, but really, really fun! I think doing both Edge's and Bono's vocals was the most interesting thing to do. My cat came in and started meowing while recording falsetto.:lol: I cut that out. Funny about the description of the army of Vincents.:lol: I should have filmed the bass part too and the organ part.

Ha, your cat probably thought you were trying to talk to it. And I'm imagining a roomful of you now. Kinda scary XD

I've moved in the past few months, and only recently set up my recording space in the basement of the house I'm living in. Going from an apartment high-rise in NYC to a brownstone basement in a suburb allows me to play at a significantly louder volume, and it's been months since I recorded anything, so I figured I'd get back in the swing of things with "Magnificent" which I've been meaning to learn for a while.

http://soundcloud.com/chillmiked/magnificent

This isn't exactly a U2 cover (more like a Frank Sinatra and Bono cover) and I don't know where to place this other than here but I took a karaoke track of I've Got You Under My Skin and put it in Garageband and sang over it. I think it sounds pretty neat and it's one of my best vocal performances ever recorded.

"I've Got You Under My Skin" (Vocal Cover by Vincent Magnarella) on SoundCloud

Here's a cover I did of Love Rescue Me, turned into a post-punk rocker. Vocals are horrible as always, but I dig the musical vibe.
Small story on this cover. I had walked away from making a music for a year, disillusioned with my band and our output. This recording was the first thing I did after a year, on a cold snowy night in late 2008. It sparked the flame again.

http://www.sectiontwelve.com/audio/LoveRescueMe_mp3

EDIT: No dots allowed in URLs? Ridiculous... Change it yourself folks.

Love is Blindness Cover

Hey guys, it's my first time posting here, i've been a long time lurker, and recently registered. I had this song stuck in my head, what do you guys think? It's purely acoustic

Love is Blindness - YouTube

Welcome! You did a great job - I really enjoyed it. :)

Thanks! I actually learned guitar playing U2 songs. I have a deep background in Indian Classical Music, and I sort of found my "english/western" voice singing U2 songs haha Glad you enjoyed it! :)

Just gonna drop of an acoustic version of Promenade I did. The instruments were recorded mid 2010 and the voice was recorded tonight. Had a chance to go back and fine tune the vocal and I'm quite happy about it. It's a bit different from the original version but I specialized it so you could play it sitting around with an acoustic.

U2 - Promenade (Acoustic Cover) - Listen on SoundCloud!

Back
Top Bottom