Interference.com has existed since 1980. Hypothetical.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The days of receiving a free AOL cd-rom in the mail almost every week.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

U2 is going to bring us back to those halcyon years with Songs of Experience, the first album to be distributed as junk mail.

I remember the day I purchased that The Fly 12". Being a Joshua Tree obsessed fan I got into the 90s in a bizarre way. I had enjoyed Night and Day, but when I played first (by mistake) the B side off the maxi-single, The Lounge Fly mix really confused me. In a couple of days I was totally into that different sound. The day Achtung Baby was released was one of the best in my life. I never understood why the "pop kids" despised those "new" U2. They had actually created something different. Interference would probably have missed The Dalton Brothers days.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Last edited:
Bono discusses all the death threats he has supposedly received on the Joshua Tree Tour, Interference collectively asks "is Bono ok?" :sad:

"what if U2 records are produced by Trent Reznor: rather than that Howie B guy?"

circa 1996

"what if Max Martin writes songs for U2"

circa 1999

OST 1 upon release:

omg, it's the chill TUF songs taken to Zooropa. A late-night masterpiece. I don't care what anyone says, it's U2. They're so brave.

OST 1 a month later:

God this is boring. Thank God it's not a U2 record, they'd alienate fans.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using U2 Interference mobile app

Post War Tour Pictures:

"Bono has a bit of a gut forming. Maybe he should take up biking to stay in shape"

"do you guys remember that Dolton guy who suggested that all matters are made of atoms? that's actually Bono"

circa 1990

"Melon" is the stupidest fan-club release ever. what's this dance shit??
I thought U2 played rock music. sell outs.

u2 fan who's first introduction to the band was Pop: what is this Joshua Tree shit? this isn't even electronica

circa 1997

Back
Top Bottom