Independent Interviw

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rachel D.

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Since we need more stuff to talk about, here's this:

https://www.independent.ie/entertai...r-enters-the-belly-of-the-beast-37473857.html

I think Bono has changed a lot of the last two years or so; he seems more toned down at times, and other times downright depressing in the few interviews he's done lately. Whatever happened to him (he still doesn't say) really must have sent him off the deep end. He - and the whole band, apparently - went to see a monk in the desert to try to cope with it. Now there's a reality show...

I am all for Bono having his privacy about his "extinction event". If he doesn't want anybody to know, it's nobody's business.

But then he brings it up in EVERY FUCKING INTERVIEW he's done in the past year!!! Either say what it was, or drop it! I mean, now apparently it was serious enough that the whole band went to see some Monk in the desert of New Mexico? And the lyrics of Little Things were written AFTER visiting this monk, so maybe late 2016?

I am all for Bono having his privacy about his "extinction event". If he doesn't want anybody to know, it's nobody's business.

But then he brings it up in EVERY FUCKING INTERVIEW he's done in the past year!!! Either say what it was, or drop it! I mean, now apparently it was serious enough that the whole band went to see some Monk in the desert of New Mexico? And the lyrics of Little Things were written AFTER visiting this monk, so maybe late 2016?
Yea that's the thing that gets me...

"I had this life threatening event, but I don't want to get into details... I just want to talk about it at every single moment I can, sing about it in the new album, write about it in the liner notes, and design our live concert around it. But please... respect my privacy."

He doesn't want the details to be known. Lest some fans play dr. House...which was bad enough when the album came out.

But didn’t they perform Little Things on the IE Tour in 2015?

And I agree about his health scare, he should just say what it was, especially since the tour is over now. I understand keeping it a secret before the tour, since people might not want to buy tickets if they think the singer could kick the bucket any second.

But didn’t they perform Little Things on the IE Tour in 2015?

And I agree about his health scare, he should just say what it was, especially since the tour is over now. I understand keeping it a secret before the tour, since people might not want to buy tickets if they think the singer could kick the bucket any second.

Little Things debuted on the JT30 tour not I+E

It really is amazing how Bono' cant seem to drop it

Hey dude, we get it, you almost died. Join the club and please STFU if you really want to keep it to yourself

Now . . Bono having a crisis of faith. Close to losing his faith even?

Maybe having lost it?

That would make for some interesting lyrics/songs!

Back
Top Bottom