Imagine if U2 combined their biggest stages into one!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My brain is going mad again isn't it?

Again? I'm pretty sure once you get there, you just live there, there's no leaving and returning...

Hate to break it to you :wink:

The only reason I click on this one was I thought it would contain some bad photoshopped frankenstein stage. :angry:

Well, what the hell, here's my piece of crap stage. I call it

ZooPop360

ZooPop360.jpg

LMAO!

that is one fucked up stage! Imagine all the people bitching when they find out their seats are behind the stage and they have to look at the back of that giant screen. You think it was bad when people were just bitching about the claw obstructing their view?

Haha I thought it was actually kind of sloppy. I was trying to hurry up and finish before I left work. All it's missing is some Vergito bullseyes, and some hearts in suitcases. :wink:

yea, have the heart, and the vertigo stage, that extends far out. lol. U2 AT GIANTS STADIUM!! ONLY 10,000 TIX FOR SALE,LOL. And they would need only about 5,000 crew members to make up the stage. lol. it could work.

The questions though is would we ever get to actually see the band members on that stage, haha. The distraction and size would be monumental here!

PopMart cost a fortune to run. 360 costs a fortune and the tour is just now breaking even. ZOO TV almost didn't break even (until merchandising was counted). So with ALL of that in the stage design and less seats due to the "180" aspect, I don't even want to think about the cost. LOL! Tickets would be like $500 for upper, upper deck. ;)

Still, it is a fun picture. Good job, Sicy! :up:

Back
Top Bottom