Imagine if U2 combined their biggest stages into one!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yea. the worst seat in the house is like 500. A hot dog and soda will cost like 40 each.lol. thier will be a charge to use the bathroom.

yea. the worst seat in the house is like 500. A hot dog and soda will cost like 40 each.lol. thier will be a charge to use the bathroom.

sorry, I actually imagined this and totally imagined U2 being, esp Bono, diva like, LOL!

they like OWNING us at that point.

Bono in his PoPmart BTBS outfit being a complete bossy-boots to the crowd. :lol:

:hmm:

Yeah, after looking at your work of art....I guess you're right. Too much concrete, steel and shit.

What about the flag dude from the Damian Marley performance?

this actually reminded me of something else, though related to this thread. i'm now imagining bono crawling up the legs of the claw with a white flag. i just hope that even back in the day he would've realized that'd be dangerous. :lol:

psst... Sicy... just sayin' :wink:

Look its Super Bono

:lol: I should have known.. pic queen!

zoo360popbono.jpg

Wow I'd pay for that show. But it needs a giant Boy album cover hanging between the golden arch. :D

I wonder what Larry would be doing when his riser rotates around. Staring at the Popmart screen? It would be like he's front row at an IMAX movie.

I wonder what Larry would be doing when his riser rotates around. Staring at the Popmart screen? It would be like he's front row at an IMAX movie.

That would be sick! Would probably scare the crap out of him!:lol: He's like "Ok, I'm rotating on the stage and drumming to...HOLY CRAP!!!! BONO!!!!????:uhoh: Oh it's just PopMart's screen.:madwife:

Back
Top Bottom