I need everybodys help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
last unicorn said:
Peter, if you leave your e-mail, I can send you the Bono parts from the Kylie documentary. It's very short and does not contain the actual performance, which can also be found on You Tube.
bonocomet has it in her SF project as well, if you need it you should ask her for the link.

bonosvoice@hotmail.com :)

Thanks!

Peterr, I didn't see the 12-31 1989 version of Streets on your site, and you should consider putting it there- when the balloons and confetti are falling down and the guy is counting down to the new year, when he finishes counting, Bono sings the first few lines in a really beautiful and rich, deep voice- he normally doesn't even sing those lines, so maybe take a look at it, a good version is on youtube:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=03A6GpAVDF8

and I just thought you should also be aware of the 2006 12-4 Tokyo performance of Bad, the whole thing is brilliant but these lines particularly stood out:

"True colors fly in blue and black
Bruised silken sky and burning flack
Colors crash, "collide in blood shot eyes"
Mainly the way he says "collide"

alright that's all for now, i'll be sure to post things as they come to mind :)

nice site btw, just took a look at it...even if we can't get all of his voice moments, we can get a decent chunk of them which will be very nice in the end and a convenient source for BonoVox Fanatics :)

Peter, the Black Ball performance of Don't give up has unfortunatly never surfaced, but there is a very small part on video circulating somewhere. I must look if I can find it. It's only a few seconds long but shows Alicia on piano and Bono singing with a very strong voice.

last unicorn said:
Peter, the Black Ball performance of Don't give up has unfortunatly never surfaced, but there is a very small part on video circulating somewhere. I must look if I can find it. It's only a few seconds long but shows Alicia on piano and Bono singing with a very strong voice.

Must have the clip! :)

last unicorn said:
Here's the Blackball clip ... Bono & Alicia singing Don't give up ... very short but still:

http://www. y s i .com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=E56AE74A319AF26E

Wow! Thanks! His voice sounds stronger then on the 06 performence of the song. "Waaaaaaaalk" was better this singing. Shame that the crowd sang over Bono in the "keep my arms down below". It amazing how much better Bono sounds from 06 to 07. :drool:

Keep posting :)

Peterrrrr said:

Wow! Thanks! His voice sounds stronger then on the 06 performence of the song. "Waaaaaaaalk" was better this singing. Shame that the crowd sang over Bono in the "keep my arms down below". It amazing how much better Bono sounds from 06 to 07. :drool:

this is so true Peterrr...that's why I'm looking forward to the new album so much...

that link isn't working for me :(

I'm not sure what that link leads to but i searched bono and alicia keys on youtube, and got a really good quality full length video of "Don't Give Up Africa"- I've never seen this before and Bono sounds quite good!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PuscBfYnSrA

is this the most recent performance of this song?

Rob, it's from the 2006 Oprah show when they introduced Product (Red). It's a very good performance. I like the fact that it's just the piano and the voices and Bono is really into it.

I like the ending of Until the End of the World from the Alternative NRG CD. He doesn't often hit the high "la la la la" in the end, but in this particular version, he does at the 4:22 mark.

Peter, check out 11-30-2006 Saitama, Japan at about the 3:30 mark listen to it...Bono unleashes a really big voice after that...you might consider using that :)

Sorry for the delay, have been busy last days. But I did a update on the site with one new mp3-mix with a few new hightligths :) I havent have time to upload all of the tips yet, but at least there a some in the update :) The people who have tips me about those new highlights can be found on the credit section on the site.

w w w.bonosvoice.st

Rob33 said:
Peter, check out 11-30-2006 Saitama, Japan at about the 3:30 mark listen to it...Bono unleashes a really big voice after that...you might consider using that :)

What song, is it on Elevation?

Peterrrrr said:
Sorry for the delay, have been busy last days. But I did a update on the site with one new mp3-mix with a few new hightligths :) I havent have time to upload all of the tips yet, but at least there a some in the update :) The people who have tips me about those new highlights can be found on the credit section on the site.

w w w.bonosvoice.st

What song, is it on Elevation?

whoops, sry I forgot to put song name haha...

It's 3:30 mark during "All I Want Is You" performance...It ends at around 4:30

Last edited:
Rob33 said:

whoops, sry I forgot to put song name haha...

It's 3:30 mark during "All I Want Is You" performance...It ends at around 4:30

Thanks! I smiliar thing also appear on Elevation from the same show and in the 3:30 mark :)

Anyone who got more highlight tips? :)

Anybody here, who might have heard the ancient story about the labours of guy called Sisyphos?

Im curious about new tips! Havent been any tips in the latest week :(

There must be alot of screams from LT, high falsettos from ZooTV...

w w w.bonosvoice.st

Peterrrrr said:
Im curious about new tips! Havent been any tips in the latest week :(

There must be alot of screams from LT, high falsettos from ZooTV...

w w w.bonosvoice.st

well if you listen to Bad from the Paris DVD...the first "I'm wide awake" part bono screams it and does this weird thing I can't explain, you have to listen to it to understand what I'm saying...but you might be interested Peterr :)

Back
Top Bottom