I "heart" Passengers - Enjoy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really, really good album. And thanks for the links to those appropriately cinematic youtube vids.

I've been listening to Passengers quite a lot recently. I really think it's very underrated.

Thanks for reminding me about Passengers. I do love it - at the right time in the right situation and in the right frame of mind/mood. I always liken it to classical music it is something to sit down and lose your mind to. It used to be a great one when I did a lot of driving on my own in my work.

When you hear and see them set to a video, you can understand what they were trying to do,

SLUG :up:

But personally, in the context of a music album, I still don't think they work.

I just listened to Your Blue Room and Theme From The Swan back to back...most relaxing 10 minutes of my day

Passengers OS1 :drool:

If Radiohead released OS1, I believe it would be regarded as one as their best albums (and I'm a Radiohead fan). Expectations suck.

Passengers OS1 :drool:

If Radiohead released OS1, I believe it would be regarded as one as their best albums (and I'm a Radiohead fan). Expectations suck.

You hit the nail on the head there. :up:

I really wish U2 would do more instrumental or ambient albums. They are actually quite good at it. Its too bad that even though they may have recorded tons of these type of tunes, they will probably never see the light of day.

Back
Top Bottom