I found Bono hang'in around Walmart LOL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just went to 2 Walmarts and neither one of them had the bag. I already have the shirt. The bag is in the handbag section right? They had nothing like that

There is another one on the way to the airport. I can stop there before work tomorrow, but I'll pm you if they don't have any there.

I just went to 2 Walmarts and neither one of them had the bag. I already have the shirt. The bag is in the handbag section right? They had nothing like that

At the one I went to yesterday, there were a lot of different Rollingstones Cover Bags hanging up against a wall in the handbag section, i.e. AC/DC, Obama, Jonas Brothers, U2, Run DMC to name a few.

None here in San Diego :(

If either of you are really interested I can also get them at my walmart. It seemed like only the Jonas Brothers was selling out. :lol:

They were $12.00.

Thanks Ramblin Rose. I have one more to check out tomorrow, so I'll let anyone know tomorrow night if they can get me one.The ones I went to had none of the Rollingstone ones at all. I was in the handbag section and all they had was Disney and stuff like that

I totally should have asked for another one because this thing is wicked awesome!

an946

:bow: partygirl43 :bow:

I got one today! The Walmart close to my job had a bunch. Thanks Maria and Ramblin Rose for you offer to get me one.

Well I had no success the Walmarts here in Montreal don't have any..:sad:
If any nice person would like send me a bag I will pay for the bag and the shipping..and you will get a huge thank you!!...PM me ..thank you in advance :)

They had one red shirt left in size small - on sale for $5.00. It is now mine :)

Just found a pic of it on ebay for $14.99

!BV6tbdwBGk~$(KGrHgoH-CgEjlLl1-OzBKU65Cq8)w~~_12.JPG

Bought the Johnny Depp bag for Maddy. Will have to find pics :)

Back
Top Bottom