I+E Setlist Parties w/ Periscope and Meerkat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But I like the streams that sound like they're performing at the bottom of the ocean!

I forgot what concert it was on 360, but there was this lady that was singing on one of the streams during the entire concert....quite badly I might add. It was hilarious.

We used to have unlimited data here, then the companies started realising that data usage went huge after youtube came around... then they started capping it. There's pretty much nobody around anymore with unlimited data.

Ah nice, trying to cover U2's tours always helps me avert being an out-of-touch geezer by bringing my attention to technology I should already know about.

I'm pretty sure we had audio streams during the later Vertigo shows. Some were better than others. I seem to recall Rosa's blackberry being magical. :)

I remember somebody (possibly me!) once dug back through the archives to find the first show with a live audio stream, but don't recall the answer now. We had semi-regular streams on Vertigo's third leg, as you recall; I remember gorman and I maintaining them and Khan mirroring the stream so that as many people as possible could listen. Off the top of my head, we might not have had live streams pre-third leg, because I remember that when gorman uploaded a clip of Walk On's tour debut on 20 September 2005 before the main set was even over, Interference went apeshit about "what a time to be alive!"

Back
Top Bottom