I dont know, It could be very specific BullS#$t

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great video, excellently edited. Some shots really look professionally filmed,even better than their official DVD equivalents (the close-ups).

Anyways, a classic live moment. And Bono's "don't you look back" gives me hope for his next album/tour singing (look at that self-satisfying bow right after that).

awesome, thanks :up:

Anyone notice when Bono sings "out here in the streets..." ? I fucking love that, he sounds so brilliant there, I wish he would just keep singing. :)

It's a shame the video cuts out at the start of The First Time....is there a continuation video anywhere with this sort of quality?

Ugh, everytime I try to watch this my internet craps out on me. :crack: What the?
I'll watch it at Uni monday I think, or on the pc here, cause the wireless internet does not approve!

wow. who or what filmed this? is this amateur? this is far better than the last few dvds that's for certain.

The " Out here in the streets " bit is the who's baba o'riley right ?

I checked and I think Baba O'Riley's lyric is "out here in the fields". But it sounded right on first impression, so maybe that's what Bono was going for.

Awesome Awesome Awesome.

There is a brief moment where the guy is playing, looking down, and The Edge is standing beside him, and the guy looks sortof like Edge 24 years ago...very cool.

Yeah, I always assumed the "out here in the streets" bit was Bono screwing up Baba O'Riley's lyrics.

This video is amazing, as are all of the HD Honolulu clips I've seen... I would pay a lot of money for this on Blu-Ray, even though I'm normally completely against commercial bootlegging.

Yeah, I always assumed the "out here in the streets" bit was Bono screwing up Baba O'Riley's lyrics.

This video is amazing, as are all of the HD Honolulu clips I've seen... I would pay a lot of money for this on Blu-Ray, even though I'm normally completely against commercial bootlegging.

too bad i dont have a paypal account then :doh:

I checked and I think Baba O'Riley's lyric is "out here in the fields". But it sounded right on first impression, so maybe that's what Bono was going for.

Well, that doesn't say much. According to Bono it's also Shareef don't like it/ Rock the Cashbah. So yea, he sucks at lyrics. I think he was trying to do that song.

Back
Top Bottom