I actually like all of U2's music

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
rainbowhearts.gif
I really do. There used to be a couple of songs I didn't like, but not anymore. :heart: I can honestly say I like, or like something about them all.
flower.gif

I really like all of U2's albums; and I like the majority of their album tracks even if I think a few of them are nothing special. I probably dislike less than 10 album tracks overall...am I allowed here?:wink:

I really like all of U2's albums; and I like the majority of their album tracks even if I think a few of them are nothing special. I probably dislike less than 10 album tracks overall...am I allowed here?:wink:

yeah you're allowed

Their worst album is, in my mind, average. That means they have yet to release a bad album, at least IMO.

Same here, except I dislike even fewer than you do - maybe 4 or 5? There are others I used to love and probably still would, but they've been so overplayed over the years, I'm kinda tired of them. Other than that, I like just about everything they've done. That's one of the things I love about them, their catalogue is so diverse, they have stuff that suits pretty much any mood I'm in. :up:

Pop :drool:... :hyper:

But U2's worst albums would be better than a lot of other things out there imo.

WTG Comet! :up:

Positive U2 thread for positive U2 fans.

I've liked U2 since their first album, and even though there are songs I don't care for :reject: , for various reasons, I like them for more than the music. I think they do a lot of good with their celebrity and are sincere in trying to show other musicians and their fans about how they can affect change around the world.

I can honestly say I don't hate any U2 song. How could I? They're all a part of my favourite band, even those I hardly ever listen to I still have a fondness for.

Lets hope the new album doesn't change that. :ohmy:

I love the thread, Bonocomet :D :D :D

I actually do love everything they've ever done, regardless of genre or whatever, I think somehow U2 make it work. Probably because they seem to care about what they're doing, whatever that is. I love Bomb as much as Boy, but obviously for different reasons. I like how there's a U2 album and song that can apply to any musical phase I might be going through :up:

WTG Comet! :up:

Positive U2 thread for positive U2 fans.

I've liked U2 since their first album, and even though there are songs I don't care for :reject: , for various reasons, I like them for more than the music. I think they do a lot of good with their celebrity and are sincere in trying to show other musicians and their fans about how they can affect change around the world.

:up: :up: :up:

Finally a good vibe thread.

I agree with this too. There's a few songs I'm not big on, chiefly your Elevations, your Vertigos, your Love Rescue Mes, but I can't say I hate any U2 song, and that's an effort, different to any other band I like. A song for every moment, every feeling.

Lady of Cymru, are you from Wales by any chance? I live about 10 miles from Wales on the English border :lol:

And any U2 songs that I like a bit less than others, I still like more than the average song and would never say I hate them either :up:

I can't say I hate any U2 song, and that's an effort, different to any other band I like. A song for every moment, every feeling.

Believe it or not, I feel the same way. I don't think I hate any song. So far I have found something to like even in my least fav songs like say, Elevation, Vertigo or Yahweh. Nice thread! :up:

I don't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27 replies so far and ALL POSITIVE :applaud:

Let's all share the love. :hug::hug:
I agreee 1000000%

...... let's see if anyone comes in to bash it :mad:

I have found that some songs that I didn't particulary like at first have become my favourites after I haven't heard them in a long time. It all depends on the mood.

Seeing some songs live that weren't my favs has changed my opinion of them too. They have gotten so much better!

Back
Top Bottom