HTDAAB insert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

astepcloser24

The Fly
Does anyone know what Bono says in the insert of the How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb? He wrote a small message on the picture of the band walking on the beach in 2003/2004. Does anyone know exactly what it says? I can make out most of it, but there's some of it that I can't quite decipher. Thanks!

Are you talking about what he wrote on the poster that came with the ipod? If so I posted that a long time ago, I could find it again. I'm not sure where you mean in the HTDAAB insert.

The poster in the original CD case. On the front, there was pictures of U2 throughout the years. On the back, Bono wrote a message.

You must have something different than me. I have 4 versions of HTDAAB, none have that. However my U2 ipod did come with a poster with a pic of the band on the beach with Bono's writings on it.

^ Maybe that's it. It says something like 'you rid the room of argument. You get rid of the people in life you need the most.'

The hardest thing to do is to stick together
mates, family, marriage, business, bands
It's like resisting gravity.... it's like King Canute
sitting in his chair trying to talk back the tide...
but you can, and we have, and we will, talk turn
the waves around... the alternative is too predictable..
you rid the room of arguement.... you empty your
life of the people you need the most. Bono 04

You're welcome :) A while back someone here had asked for a nice scan of this poster but I was never able to get it because of all the folds in the paper. :(

Back
Top Bottom