How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb 10th Anniversary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It´s a very good song, but the album production is absolutely atrocious

Agree 10000%. The producing ruined possibly very good-great songs like Miracle Drug, OOTS, and Crumbs.
It's pretty embarrassing and a darn shame that the album was hurt that badly by horrific production and editing.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Agree 10000%. The producing ruined possibly very good-great songs like Miracle Drug, OOTS, and Crumbs.
It's pretty embarrassing and a darn shame that the album was hurt that badly by horrific production and editing.

:sigh: I love OOTS and MD.

Crumbs, yeah... that's the song I don't like in that album.

:up:

I would say Chicago DVD presents them in their most dadrock form they have ever been... but people here would kill me :)

Does anyone else love Yahweh?

I love the atmospherics of the intro, but then they disappear unfortunately. Would have liked that sound to continue throughout the song.

I remember particularly performance of ZooStation from that concert. That was the essence of dad rocking. Edge yelling "allrights" and pumping with his arm :)
All Because of You was also a nice essence of dadrocking :)

But hey wait, I know what you are up to :) So, pretty please cool down and take it easy, it´s only playful word expression :)

I remember particularly performance of ZooStation from that concert. That was the essence of dad rocking. Edge yelling "allrights" and pumping with his arm :)
All Because of You was also a nice essence of dadrocking :)

But hey wait, I know what you are up to :) So, pretty please cool down and take it easy, it´s only playful word expression :)

Well, that was a useless post. No point, rambling.....

Back
Top Bottom