How has Bono changed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Compared to what?

But of course he's changed. We all change. It's part of living and aging.

Compared to the bono we all love. I think he has become somewhat predictable, and maybe a little uninspired. Y'all?

I know! I love 90s Bono, she loves 80s Bono, that person loves fetus Bono..... we don't all love the same Bono.

Sorry you don't dig him anymore. That's the way it goes sometimes. :shrug:

Compared to the bono we all love. I think he has become somewhat predictable, and maybe a little uninspired. Y'all?

You're trying to tell me Bono hasn't always been predictable?

You clearly haven't paid enough attention.

He doesn't want it anymore. He's going through the paces. Man, I wish he left his wife and regained some of the fighting spirit.

it's about being artistic. You need the allure of many women to keep it bubbling creatively.

One of the rules of the site is that you're not supposed to talk about stuff like the band's sexual practices, speculation, rumors or otherwise.

Believe me, look at Lennon and Yoko, McCartney and the vegetarian. I say we petition Cruz to get those juices flowing again.

Bono's married, by the way.

And had been happily married for a good few years before the SBS RAH rant joshuarose is idolising as some pinnacle Bono has long since fallen from.

Wow, what a shock, joshuarose's argument lacks logical consistency! Whoever would've expected it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom