How has Bono changed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, you only have a point if you don't like Bono these days. I mean, you either like him or you don't. You're either fine with who he is now, or you whine about the good ol' days.

But there's not much discussion about it, is there? Like him? Great. Don't like him? Fine. It's not like you're going to convince those who do like him to come over to your side.

oooh! The first play of the new single and a suspension/banning all in one day. How cool would that be?? :hyper:

unfortunately from the clips I've heard of the new single, the suspension/banning would be the high point for me.

My point is marriage gets in the way. I know, you'll argue that he's been married a while, but I've heard what went on in the old days.

I don't know what you're talking about. A celebrity's marriage - even a celebrity who I admire - is not precious to me. But there's absolutely no reason we need to discuss it here. It's crass and immature.

Get on your gossip.

bernese-mountain-dog-picture.jpg

911am1.gif

this is in-depth stuff guys! The effect of stable relationships on creativity. This is philosophical. Just apply it to Bono

Too late! You lost all credibility with your argument when you said "wasn't he fucking Penelope Cruz."

Bono has changed .... his shirt! Hopefully his underpants, too. And socks. Maybe a lightbulb.

Monday, January 19, 2009: The Day Interference Went Batshit Crazy

I wonder how many people will get banned or suspended today :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom