How does Bono's Hair Look So Good This Tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know this is more of a PLEBA'n topic but since there are probably mostly women over there...and a lot of guys secretly obsess over their hair (!) I thought it might work here ;]

So how does it look so good this tour?

They must be using some thickening agent or device as it looks thick on top!

I also always wondered how they dye it so much but it still takes? It is Henna or natural dye? Do they use the same thing on the beard?

I hope this does not sound shallow but as a man with receding and graying hair I wonder!

Countless men would in fact like these secrets!

Leave it to Bono to beat hair loss since he wins at everything else!

Glad to see that it isn't just women who like their hair to look nice.
:applaud:

The little I do know about hair... If one were to bleach it (bleach blond, for example) or even lighten it a lot, the hair will get extra dark when attempting to dye it back, even if one tries a lighter brown dye. The reason is that as the hair was stripped of a lot of color, it now will soak in more color than it should (do to the damage). My point is that bleached hair will definitely take in color.

As for Bono's hair - looks the same as it did during the PopMart tour to me. :shrug:

That is interesting.....though having natural black hair and Irish ancestry. I have never even thought of being a blonde. My hair would probably fall out from all of the bleaching ingredients. :lol:

The man looks better than he has since the Zoo TV days. Pretty damn impressive for a 49 year old.

Yep, his hair is great no doubt about it. I disliked the Vertigo haircut/mullet, I personally thought he was trying too much to look like the young Bono, kinda scary really.

This short hairstyle suits him very well for his age. :up:

I know this is more of a PLEBA'n topic but since there are probably mostly women over there...and a lot of guys secretly obsess over their hair (!) I thought it might work here ;]

So how does it look so good this tour?

They must be using some thickening agent or device as it looks thick on top!

I also always wondered how they dye it so much but it still takes? It is Henna or natural dye? Do they use the same thing on the beard?

I hope this does not sound shallow but as a man with receding and graying hair I wonder!

Countless men would in fact like these secrets!

Leave it to Bono to beat hair loss since he wins at everything else!

Only Ali could know is his ass completely bald now! ;-)

His hair to me has definitely got lighter, seems just to short atm, something like the beautiful day video hairstyle would look cool, but he needs to remove them shades a bit more often on this tour :)

Back
Top Bottom