Honey, I'm home!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elvis, trolling under fake names is against the FAQ's :wink:

Who can I get to help me make peace with Him?

Who will mediate for me and...?

Shall I call the United Nations?

Maybe they could help me.

Shhhhh... Hello? ...Hello?

Recorded message: "You've reached the offices of the United Nations. I'm sorry, we're closed for breakfast. But if you're a small suitcase with a headache, please hang up and call +1 (888) 694-5700, and they'll be able to help you. Thank you!"

Recorded message: "You've reached the offices of the United Nations. I'm sorry, we're closed for breakfast. But if you're a small suitcase with a headache, please hang up and call +1 (888) 694-5700, and they'll be able to help you. Thank you!"

If anything, this attempt at humour has convinced me.

Guys, it's Bono. Probably Drunk Bono, but Bono still.

:wink:

Guys it's totally Bono! You can tell from the second letter of every third word!
Also, if you hold the insert of Pisces Iscariot up to the light and backwards ... oh wait, wrong forum.

On the first day of Christmas
Macphisto gave to me
"Live in Sydney" on DVD

On the second day of Christmas
Macphisto gave to me
Two platform shoes
And "Live In Sydney" on DVD

On the third day of Christmas
Macphisto gave to me
Three '90s albums
Two platform shoes

On the fourth day of Christmas
Macphisto gave to me
Four sets of horns
Three '90s albums
Two platform shoes

On the fifth day of Christmas
Macphisto gave to me
FIIIIIIIIIIVE GOLDEN SUITS!
Four sets of horns
Three '90s albums
Two platform shoes

Dear Mr. MacPhisto,

Please tell Bono that he is a great actor and much more entertaining to watch while performing in "character" than this serious/goofy crap we've had to deal with since Popmart ended.

You and all of your friends (the Fly, Mirrorball Man, and whomever else we haven't met yet) need to make a return to the stage and breathe some life into U2's performances which are little more than a "greatest hits" concert this time around.

The 360 stage is begging for you MacPhisto. You know you'd feel right at home, and we'd all welcome you with open arms.

Sincerely,

Many, many more U2 fans than would like to honestly admit it

Dear Mr. MacPhisto,

Please tell Bono that he is a great actor and much more entertaining to watch while performing in "character" than this serious/goofy crap we've had to deal with since Popmart ended.

You and all of your friends (the Fly, Mirrorball Man, and whomever else we haven't met yet) need to make a return to the stage and breathe some life into U2's performances which are little more than a "greatest hits" concert this time around.

The 360 stage is begging for you MacPhisto. You know you'd feel right at home, and we'd all welcome you with open arms.

Sincerely,

Many, many more U2 fans than would like to honestly admit it
:up:
*co-signs*

Personally, I think they've done a pretty decent job keeping 360 from becoming a true "greatest hits" set with the new songs and rarities, but I would be all for the return of Macphisto and the rest.

Back
Top Bottom