Home decoration fun with your AB collector's edition...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mac Phisto

The Fly
The frames will set you back a couple of hundred bucks, but in the end you have a pretty excellent mural, no?

7030093639_7b25295aeb.jpg

7030094191_42421cd917.jpg

:love: I planned to do the same. I already have the frames, but haven't had a chance to do it. I wish I had a stairway like that though! That looks great! :)

Nice- I considered doing the same, I have a big empty wall next to a staircase as well. But then opted to get out the paints myself and create a big-ass something, which of course has yet to happen. Still want to hang the AB prints somewhere, though- they look fantastic framed like you have them.

Pretteh! :love:

I definitely plan to do this as soon as I get a place of my own. :crack: Seeing the current financial times that might be a while.

Most stores that sell frames sell album cover frames, they're made specifically for framing album covers. The prints are that same size. :)

Where did you get the pictures in such high quality?

Four questions:
  1. The photos look like there are two colors of frames, but it could be a trick of the light. If you have different colors, any reason why?
  2. Did you hang these as how they appear on AB?
  3. There is no third question.
  4. I have the original prints (from when AB was released) as well as those from the box set. Which are better to hang?

I plan to do that someday, but I'm going to wait until I have my own place. I would probably use frames with narrower borders and would put the prints closer together.

The frames will set you back a couple of hundred bucks,

:shocked: Are they made out of magical Narnian trees?

I plan to do that someday, but I'm going to wait until I have my own place. I would probably use frames with narrower borders and would put the prints closer together.

:shocked: Are they made out of magical Narnian trees?

Well, decent frames that size aren't exactly $1 a piece. 1 or 2 probably isn't so bad, but I imagine 16 of those add up in the end!

That looks so beautiful! :drool:

I have been thinking of hanging mine over my piano, but don't think the empty space is big enough.

Back
Top Bottom