Has Bono been working out his neck?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No he does NOT "need to lose some weight". Who are you to say that? Bono should feel comfortable with himself. It doesn't matter what some fans think. We should be concerned with our own bodies. Just because you may not like the fact that your favourite singer has a little more flesh on his bones isn't a reason for Bono to lose weight. And I tell you it DOES help with stress.

Personally, I don't like skinny man. I think a man can have some meat. I love Bono no matter what. I don't understand why so many people are so obsessed with his weight. His voice is very good, there is no reason to lose weight.

Besides, it's his private thing. Pictures of him in shorts during holidays really don't need to be posted.

I see your point, but even on elevation when he looked skinny, he had loads of meat on him. Take a look here:
http://img492.imageshack.us/img492/2181/bonosexywaterbottle0607kopenha.jpg

Thats not fat or skinny. And about you saying why is everyone obsessed with his weight is due to when your one of the biggest rock-stars in the world, you should care about how you come across on stage appearance wise. I am not personally obsessed about bono's looks, im a man, so im not into all that, just its distracting seeing the lead singer of your fav band jump around everywhere like a slob(well not a slob, just it doesnt look normal for bono). We have knew bono for being perfectly in good shape for his whole career, and the minute he puts on the pounds, what do you expect.

Just for a man who is performning alot, and him hiself knows he has a lot of idolizers, he should care more about his weight, especially of tour.

Guys, even Bono is a bit conscious of his weight, most people are..and he has a quirk when he's walking or in public where he sortof draws his jackets together (especially walking down stairs). It's probably just a mental thing and I'm not saying it's an issue, but I think it's fair to say that he's a bit conscious of his paunch. ;)

Bono's not fat enough.

Also, I'm thoroughly amused at the advert eavesdropping of this thread.

neckg.jpg

Since this isn't PLEBA I'm going to say this was funny because to me his neck has gotten fat and disappeared and it reminds me of that Subway commercial where the guy goes 'who got the "Where did my neck go?" combo?' :lol:

bonofunnyfatarticlevs4.jpg

I'm only posting this for The Noshua Tree.

I feel sorry for Bono. I think it is petty for any tabloid/newspaper or magazine, to post pictures of people, no matter how famous. In their swimsuits and then, make fun of them.

Sad Punk, my above comment isn't directed at you. Noshua Tree makes me hungry too. Thinking of nachos!

Bono made this week's Star Magazine's worst beach bodies. At least they didn't call him Blobo or rename the songs. But the Tiger story they have is taking all the attention away from that so it's all good.

Back
Top Bottom