Has anyone here taken LSD at a U2 show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have nothing more to add other than the complimentary, 'cool story, bro'.

Cool story, bro.

we should bring non u2 fans very stoned at 360..
they would think its their last day on earth....

I've not done hallucinogens myself but had a very funny experience in Amsterdam a couple of years back with some friends, one of whom bought a whole load of mushrooms. He proceeded to eat them all and spent the rest of the afternoon curled up in a ball on the coffeeshop couch saying "please don't peel me!" over and over again because he apparently thought he had turned into a huge tangerine :lol:

Well I would not do it again. i dont need anything for U2 now, but iam going to take some LSD in Zion National Park a day before the tour opener in Denver. Iam not surprised none on here hasnt , but in the U2 book U2 at the end of the world the Edge does a lot mushrooms and thinks he has discovered the secrets to the universe. So miami66 I dont think iam cool.

So Edge did shrooms once in his life... and? What does that say? That shrooms are cool because Edge is doing it? So if Edge decided to jump off a cliff we all should? :shrug:

So Edge did shrooms once in his life... and? What does that say? That shrooms are cool because Edge is doing it? So if Edge decided to jump off a cliff we all should? :shrug:
Hey, guys, let's all wear skullcaps. I bet Edge wears them to unlock THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE!

You are putting words in my mouth. Why dont you jump off a bridge. Some jackass, a list you just joined, gave me a thumbs down because of the subject thread and was trying to say i thought i was cool or someting else. Whatever. i brought up the edge shroom story to illustrate a point that it is just exploration, nothing more , nothing less. I come here to share my love for U2 but 80% of the people here are always quick to attack without even attempting to understand shit! "So the edge jumps off a bridge and i should too".Why do you even take it there? What is the point?

I'm not attacking you mate. I was just asking what the point was in bringing Edge in the equation. The way you made it sound like is that because Edge did it, it's justified that we should too. Sheesh, you don't have to go all defensive on me, I'm not judging you for whatever you're doing. Thanks. But I'm not gonna jump off a bridge.

What do you do for recreation?

Oh, you know, the usual. Bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback.

You are putting words in my mouth. Why dont you jump off a bridge. Some jackass, a list you just joined, gave me a thumbs down because of the subject thread and was trying to say i thought i was cool or someting else. Whatever. i brought up the edge shroom story to illustrate a point that it is just exploration, nothing more , nothing less. I come here to share my love for U2 but 80% of the people here are always quick to attack without even attempting to understand shit! "So the edge jumps off a bridge and i should too".Why do you even take it there? What is the point?

I did a lot of ecstasy at Popmart....and it was great.

LSD During the Crazy Tonight bobble heads? :applaud:
"Oh, man, it was insane...Bono and everyone turned into these giant purple heads, and they used their psychic powers to make us clap, and Larry was playing a djembe, and there were these weird lights everywhere, and the screen went up and down, and...man."

Your kidding yourself if you dont think that U2 has been "influenced" by LSD and such other narcotics.

kind of on topic, is any one else able to decipher at the intro of zooropa the voice in all the chatter in the backgound repeating "it makes illicit drugs" or something very close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom