Happy 27th Anniversary Bono & Ali!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCOSTER

ONE love, blood, life
:applaud: Congratulations to them! An inspiring married couple! :cute:

714f.gif

Happy Anniversary!

I don't mean to get all PLEBA or anything, but I have to say it's very encouraging to see any marriage last this long these days let alone a rock star marriage...

Bono and Ali :up:

I'm not certain how anyone could put up with Bono for 27 years...not sure how some of you guys have remained fans for 27 years.

Congrats, you two. :wave: Always refreshing to see a couple last with (presumed) mutual happiness. :up:

I just realised I've been a fan for longer than they've been married :crack: Though we did have that trial separation in the mid 90s....

I just realised I've been a fan for longer than they've been married :crack: Though we did have that trial separation in the mid 90s....

Me too....but without any seperation.

Congrats to Bono and Ali. Its quite a feat under normal circumstances, let alone the world they live in :applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:

:cute:

it really is a pretty astounding achievement given the hurly burly of the world they live in and it makes me a bit warm and fuzzy when I see pics of them still looking as mad about each other today as they seemed to be in pics taken of them from the early days :cute:

it might be a bit corny to say so, but i find it pretty inspiring :hug:

congrats with sparkly purple stars on top :)

HAPPY DAY ALI AND PAUL! :hug: CONGRATULATIONS! :applaud:

Any marriage that lasts this long, it´s defenitly love...
or probably somekind of obsession!! AH! :applaud:

CONGRATS you love birds :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom