*Frequently Posted U2 Stuff - LOOK HERE Before Starting a New Thread*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mikal said:
've been trying to figure out who sings a song that was played before the opening music on the Elevation Tour. the Cleveland boot i have has this song on it. i don't know the name, but some of the lyrics include "i was blind, but now i see, you made a believer out of me" "i'm moving on up now"

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Primal Scream - Movin' On Up

mikal said:
've been trying to figure out who sings a song that was played before the opening music on the Elevation Tour. the Cleveland boot i have has this song on it. i don't know the name, but some of the lyrics include "i was blind, but now i see, you made a believer out of me" "i'm moving on up now"

any help would be greatly appreciated.

As it's been said, it's Primal Scream off of the album Screamadelica. Definitely check them out. They rule insanely.

If you like that song, definitely check out "Come Together" by them as well, at the very least.

Can we also add to this: Include "Speculation" in your thread title, so we avoid threads like "Rattle and Hum Re-Release 2008" that ends up just being "IF they did this, what would you guys add?" This happens a lot and ends up with a lot of people disappointed and misled, and the mods having to come through and editing titles ...

At least if we have it in this thread, it could be noted by a few.

Coldplay sounds like U2 to a lot of people? What's up with these shenanigans?

Back
Top Bottom