For all of you who hold IALW close to your heart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think so, if you look at itunes it lists all the people accompanying with "feat.". He's got Ritchie Blackmore and Michael Schenker on some of them. :ohmy: For IALW it lists Lyle Lovett. The itunes previews are much longer too.

Oh good i'll have to hit that up..I really liked what I heard of Walking On The Moon..mind you, that definitely wasn't Shatner singing...Toots in all likelihood ;)

You can hear some of Shatner's "singing" on that one in the itunes sample. ;)

Nobody realllly hates Red Light. What they hate is Refugee, but they get it mixed up.

How can you hate horns? Horns rule.

Red Light is the DA DA DA one right? cause I hate that one. Haven't listened in years tho. Same with Babyface or the studio version of Suck. :wink:

I honestly like practically everything from U2 I've listened to, bar a few remixes. I don't even know why but I do like almost everything I've heard by U2. Either I'm lucky or I am cursed. :D

That sounds like the name of a thread I made around here once. :D

That sounds like the name of a thread I made around here once. :D

I just found it. Great thread! :up:

There have been songs that I wasn't all that into at first but after a few listens they've grown on me. U2 connects with me on a whole different level than any other band ever. My friends must think I'm crazy when I tell them I can listen to every U2 song and I love them all. :lol:

I just found it. Great thread! :up:

There have been songs that I wasn't all that into at first but after a few listens they've grown on me. U2 connects with me on a whole different level than any other band ever. My friends must think I'm crazy when I tell them I can listen to every U2 song and I love them all. :lol:

I went and looked for it too. :D I totally agree. :up: For me too, there's just something different and special about them.

Here's the thread. ;)

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f189/i-actually-like-all-of-u2s-music-190925.html

I went and looked for it too. :D I totally agree. :up: For me too, there's just something different and special about them.

Here's the thread. ;)

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f189/i-actually-like-all-of-u2s-music-190925.html

I'm with both of you. There's just something about the fishing abilities of these 4 men together, and not only about the fish they catch. (I'm trying to make an analogy here. Fish=songs, fishing ability= song-writing :D). With many U2 songs, it's like beauty you cannot imagine until you hear it. The sweetest melody... is the one they haven't written.

My enjoyment of the songs transcends eras. 00s U2 through Lemon through the Unforgettable Fire through Bad and looped all over. only when I come on these boards do I find such a rift between 'superior' eras and whatnot :shrug:

Call it blind faith, but I know I'll enjoy the new album, or at least it'll grow on me. Then again, a big part of religion is blind faith, right?

It's quite easy. I never gave it much thought before I had to listen to it show after show on the tour. I got sick of it pretty soon. It's an okay song, not one to be played every bloody night. Especially as it was instead of YBR, it sucked.

inb4youdon'tneedtogotosomanyshowstheymakethesetlistforoneshowcrowdblablabla.

I love IALW, great song..it's just that, I didn't like it's place in U2360, or basically in any setlist post-Elevation. :shrug:

No matter how this turns out, you can't deny it has the greatest album cover of 2011:

0741157706215.jpg

Back
Top Bottom