Foo Fighters drummer thinks SOI sounds like a fart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Because all I can see now is a primitively agressive band
I like that.

who produces generic rock
Meh... what you may consider generic rock or dad rock or whatever rock, it's still rock, and many people still likes it.
Not necessarily your cup of tea, but still, it works for many people.

every song sounds the same
Maybe. The thing is, not everybody is looking for experimentation... if I like pizzas, probably I don't mind if they all taste the same.

with frontman who is unbeliavably annoying
Since I'm a fan of U2, obviously I don't mind about that part.

his voice is unrecognizable, so he screams to imitate energy in the songs.
Apparently you don't like when singers do something like that, which is consistent with you complaining about Bono doing the same, but still, many people don't mind about it.

They try to radiate energy in a very forced way that it is boring after 20 seconds...
Maybe. I've never listened to a full album of them, so maybe you're right. But whenever I listen to them, I don't find them boring at all and I quite like them.

"I dislike a band! They're primitively aggressive! (Foo Fighters out of all bands, seriously?) How can anybody else like it if I don't?! If they can't explain why they like it, there must be something afoot!"

And I'm being childish.

Well right now not childish, but rather manipulative That is even worse!

Anyway...I never said "How can anybody else like it if I don´t" !!! That is a nonsense. I was sincerely interested in people who are their fans to tell me what they find special about them. No kidding.

I think Foo Fighters are actually quite good and have no issue with his comment. Being a drummer he likely hears lots of farts so let's give him the benefit of the doubt. Also while having to stare at the rear of his bandmates all night and receive their gifts, he also has to deal with not even being the best drummer in the band.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Does Taylor Hawkins even contribute to writing any songs? He's not even the best drummer in his band!

I personally am well and truly fed up with Foo Fighters. One band that has well and truly outstayed their deserved commercial success or critical consideration and have descended into AC/DC, Kiss and Bon Jovi territory in just being a laurel-resting rock band, prolonging the most tired of music. More comparable to Nickelback than any of the great rock and roll bands.

Dave Droll is a rockist with absolutely nothing interesting to say and has become some sort of idol of worship to the anti-all-music-but-Rock brigade. I highly doubt that Cobain would have appreciated such musical conservatism.

Sent from a barge floating through the docks of Dublin

Anyway...I never said "How can anybody else like it if I don´t" !!! That is a nonsense. I was sincerely interested in people who are their fans to tell me what they find special about them. No kidding.

Work on your communication skills then.

One smart cookie said:
wpa866rukbqqckaprttn_zpspmcepqsz.gif

Sent from my ass crack

Back
Top Bottom