Final Results: Rate the Song Series, 2011-2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello? I wasn't even talking to you.

However, when I refer to you 2, yes, that is directed at you.

I see. So you weren't insulting me right before you were. Got it.

Hmmmmm. Perhaps you should break out those transcripts after all.

Oh, and I never insulted any persons opinion on here. Not once. I made comments on aggregated poll results.

As for insults about others music taste, you might want to look at your fellow Hive members. They're quite adept at that. :)

Your insults have been quoted a number of times. The comment was directed at Panther, I said nothing derogatory about you. You said I smeared you. I didn't.

Those who know me know what I am like. As for your "opinion" of me, well, I have reached the point where I don't really care.

For the record, putting a smilie face at the end of your comments doesn't change the tone. :D

ETA: Nice edit by the way. Fellow hive members don't bother me, so I am not concerned about their actions. You even removed the smilie faces after what you said about me. I'm glad I read the original. Too bad I didn't quote it.

Your insults have been quoted a number of times.

Oh really? You said this:

you seem to like insulting the opinions of others.

Now back it up. I had no problem with you ryancoke until you drug me into your spat with Panther. But now you're smearing me.

All I ever did was comment on the poll results. As many on here did. Polls I participated in.

Show me where I personally "insulted the opinions of others". If I've done it "a number of times", you shouldn't have any problems finding several quotes.

Or were you just making that part up?

Oh really? You said this:

Now back it up. I had no problem with you ryancoke until you drug me into your spat with Panther. But now you're smearing me.

All I ever did was comment on the poll results. As many on here did. Polls I participated in.

Show me where I personally "insulted the opinions of others". If I've done it "a number of times", you shouldn't have any problems finding several quotes.

Or were you just making that part up?

You know NOTHING about the concert industry. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

trololol_Teh_Laffing_Game-s406x501-156113.jpg

I think we've been responding the wrong way to Nick all this time. Instead of challenging his claims and attempting to reason him back to humanity, maybe the way to go is to shout Interference memes at him until he forms a new roving debate team.

You've got to open your heart again some day, Nick. The OUTSIDE WORLD needs your unique brand of wisdom.

Nick, were you born in 1966? Or 66 years old when you signed up to interference? Or did you have 66 beers with Larry after saving his life? Or is it just your favourite number?

Nick, were you born in 1966? Or 66 years old when you signed up to interference? Or did you have 66 beers with Larry after saving his life? Or is it just your favourite number?

It was actually 1966 when he became a U2 fan.

His opinion in these domains is thus more valuable.

:lol::lol::lol:

You all are too funny! I'm surprised you get it. Hardly anyone does, and most think I am a guy. :wink:

:hi5:

Back
Top Bottom