Eno has more fizz than tiger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stagman

War Child
NSW Premier Nathan Rees says he will take three weeks of Brian Eno performing in Sydney over three days of Tiger Woods on the fairways of Melbourne.

Mr Rees announced on Thursday that the innovative British musician will curate a music festival, known as Luminous, as part of the new Vivid Sydney event to be held from May 26 to June 14.

At the same time his Victorian counterpart John Brumby has announced US golfer Tiger Woods will play in the Australian Masters at Kingston Heath golf course in November for $3 million.

Victorian taxpayers are tipped to foot $1.5 million of that bill.

Mr Rees has also scoffed at Mr Brumby's boast that the appearance of Woods confirms Melbourne as the major events capital of the world.

"I'd much rather Brian Eno's work on display for the people of NSW for three weeks than Tiger Woods for three days," he told reporters.

Eno has more fizz than Tiger, says Rees

maybe some aussies can get some more info about production on U2's album

"I'd much rather Brian Eno's work on display for the people of NSW for three weeks than Tiger Woods for three days," he told reporters.

I'd much rather our politicians stop wanking over juvenile interstate rivalries.

I saw this on the news!

Eno in Sydney :hyper::hyper::hyper:

And I have to agree with Nathan Rees I'd rather see Eno then Tiger Woods any day! :hyper:

Some people should invest in atlases rather than Battlestar Galactica DVDs ...

Back
Top Bottom