Edge's Malibu house

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes obviously :shh: Edge was so frustrated he just wrote out a cheque.

There's your house, such a rockstar :happy:

"The Edge has been fighting for permits to build five mansions including his own".
He's building FIVE mansions? Is he going to use the other four to store his guitars in?

If you'd read the rest you'd find out they're not all his. He's not the only one who wants the permits to buy the houses, only one of them will be his. The rest are for other associates.

I think it sounds like a waste of time and money, especially since he already has several houses. But whatever. If he wants to live on a scrubby hillside in a bankrupt state, then go for it.

edge is on fire so if he sends money to africa it will light africa on fire and not in a good way but in a way that destroys the crops which is bad because africa is already so dry and if it gets drier it will dry up bono's wells so edge can't send money to africa.

it's obvious;

1 house for him & family
1 house for guitars
1 house for beanie hats
1 house for 367 CDRs of Mercy
1 house for 368 CDRs of Mercy [so-so new version]

no, bono has a house for songs of ascent. it's not so much a house as a hole at the bottom of his garden thats been filled with concrete to make sure it never sees the fucking light of day :doh:

it's obvious;

1 house for him & family
1 house for guitars
1 house for beanie hats
1 house for 367 CDRs of Mercy
1 house for 368 CDRs of Mercy [so-so new version]

I will need to find that last house then. And break in so I can upload the studio version of the new Mercy! :D

No. Eno infact, has the house piled high with CDRs of Songs Of Ascent and currently being "re-recorded" by Cwis Martin, Gwinnie, Jay-Z and three other disposable geezers...

please, the Abbottabad raw footage showed briefly mind you, a shattered "POP - the 2002 Mixes" CDR, Bin laden was simply a lucky break...

yes they get worse

Back
Top Bottom