Edge often tired on Bono? :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Peterrrrr

New Yorker
Well, it seems so in alot of parody videos of U2, doing this "im tired of Bono thing" with his eyes.

0:50 in this clip
YouTube - The Chaser - I still can't accept what a nob I am U2 parody

3:04 in this clip
YouTube - "Check Out My Pubes" U2 PARODY

1:19 in this clip
YouTube - Los Simpson - U2 (Audio Latino)

In the parody videos Bono is the only one that they realy make fun off, never the other three members.
If you are everywhere in the news and also have the strongest personality in a band it is more easy to make fun of :)

Yeah, it's just the creators of these parodies, with maybe the exception of the Simpsons one, are trying to channel the popular anti-Bono sentiment that exists today through Edge. Edge represents us, Bono represents this tall poppy we're supposed to cut down.

This thread title sounds like really bad fanfic.

(Not that I mean to imply it is possible for any form of fanfic to exist other than really bad fanfic.)

Edge has had his detractors over the years as well..."the same sound for 30 years", "he can't solo", "weak guitar player", "he's a nobody without his effects" etc

Edge has had his detractors over the years as well...
"the same sound for 30 years",
"he can't solo",
"weak guitar player",
"he's a nobody without his effects" etc

with the acception of the last one they are all false

In the parody videos Bono is the only one that they realy make fun off, never the other three members.
If you are everywhere in the news and also have the strongest personality in a band it is more easy to make fun of :)

If he was in Big Brother he will be singled out as the "strongest personality" thus making him the target for the annual bully housemate and their weak lackey followers. Numerous people on internet forums will call him "fake". They will complain that he has "a game plan and playing a game". Russel Brand will make some remark about his leather trousers and audience members on his show will say he's disgusting. On eviction night, he will hear the baying crowd chanting "GET BONO OUT" which will make him cry. Meanwhile the dullest most boring character will win the show. This is what we have to put up with every sodding year. :scream:

If he was in Big Brother he will be singled out as the "strongest personality" thus making him the target for the annual bully housemate and their weak lackey followers. Numerous people on internet forums will call him "fake". They will complain that he has "a game plan and playing a game". Russel Brand will make some remark about his leather trousers and audience members on his show will say he's disgusting. On eviction night, he will hear the baying crowd chanting "GET BONO OUT" which will make him cry. Meanwhile the dullest most boring character will win the show. This is what we have to put up with every sodding year. :scream:

Ever considered to stop watching the show?

Ever considered to stop watching the show?

Yeah. I'm not watching it his year. The last really good series was 2006, it was my favourite series ever.

Originally Posted by Cactus Annie
SEE! SYCMIOYO is my 5th favourite U2 song eva but I don't like Crazy Tonight. This is getting embarasing, this band completely showing us up in public like this. It is so rude.

This is not the first time I've noticed this. Gvox and The Sad Punk have used quotes or what other people have said about me in their signature. I only posted this quote today. What I say is boring

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom