Edge buys a new yacht

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My tip is that the penguins are going to visit Deflects R Us, buy some umpire uniforms, invade the MCG, and in the midst of the pandemonium, the Hawks will kick enough goals while nobody's looking so that they can sit out the rest of the game once play resumes and still win.

Standard predictable tip. Rucci said the same thing.

Still, you might be onto something. Just keep in mind that the Hawks can never get comfortable though, because on average the Cats get 60 possessions per second.

Standard predictable tip. Rucci said the same thing.

Still, you might be onto something. Just keep in mind that the Hawks can never get comfortable though, because on average the Cats get 60 possessions per second.

Yeah, but for every possession the Cats have, Buddy Franklin's going to kick a behind!

He'll kick a goal if he gets to win a ride on Edge's yacht. :happy:

Edge is a capitalistic, egocentric, hedonistic, narcisstic and decadent bastard. Bono's behaviour has clearly rubbed off on him. :tsk:

And now excuse me while I take off my jewellery and swim a round in my jacuzy before sipping some champaign brought to me by my personal butler along with some oysters.

Edge is a capitalistic, egocentric, hedonistic, narcisstic and decadent bastard. Bono's behaviour has clearly rubbed off on him. :tsk:

And now excuse me while I take off my jewellery and swim a round in my jacuzy before sipping some champaign brought to me by my personal butler along with some oysters.

Why take off your jewelry? That takes effort, and you can just buy more later. :hyper:

Well, now it makes sense; Edge bought a boat called the Cyan, and his daughter's name is Sian (I think that's how it's spelled, anyway). And cyan is a shade of blue, so he's painting the boat blue. How very literal. :)

And how much fun would it be to redecorate a yacht? I wanna help!

By the way, here's a band interview from 2004 where it mentions that Edge "thinks one day he may buy a boat":

http://u2_interviews.tripod.com/id193.html

Well, now it makes sense; Edge bought a boat called the Cyan, and his daughter's name is Sian (I think that's how it's spelled, anyway). And cyan is a shade of blue, so he's painting the boat blue. How very literal. :)

And how much fun would it be to redecorate a yacht? I wanna help!

By the way, here's a band interview from 2004 where it mentions that Edge "thinks one day he may buy a boat":

U2 Interview: Group Therapy - Sunday Times Magazine, 07 Nov. 04

One of his daughters is actually named Blue :wink:

Axl Rose would never buy a yacht. He would find a large cardboard box in downtown LA and move in with Slash. They would not live on food; they would live on rock n' roll.

lol at least axl did not ripp me off.
fuck i spend so much cash on u2 and all they gave me with the last two record's was a headache. not to mention concert tickets, posters, cd singles etc.
at least i was wise enough not to spend 300$ on a stupid u2 ipod.

Phew, thank God. We can finally give Bono a break.

Really what was Edge thinking? :eyebrow:

Using all his own hard earned money to buy a yacht, this decadent bastard.

Why isn't he in the studio? No wonder the album isn't ready yet.

No that's exactly my point...the album is done.. maybe apart from some final mixing and the mastering of it............I honestly believe the delay was due to Bono's and other U2 family commitments and they just decided they would wait to early next year to fully promote it.

I didnt like this line "There won't be much public activity from the band until next year. They're still perfecting the album, which won't be released until next year."

Thats like post summer talk

I honestly doubt that..for one I believe the album is already done...but for personal reasons U2 decided to hold off releasing until early next year.
Hot Press an Irish publication that U2 is very friendly with has the album out in Febuary,no later than March...you have Bono's own statements talking about hearing the music early next year...it was already postponed once and if it happens again,U2 will be subject to a lot of bad press and speculation that the album isn't good...much like the way when big budget films get their relase date delayed and you start hearing things like "it had a bad test screening etc." U2 knows this and likely wont delay things any longer than it's inital delay.

Back
Top Bottom