E+I Tour DVD and broadcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Given how many of their official releases tend to come from un-representative parts of the tours, it would be great for them to dig up, for instance...

...a US outdoor '92 ZooTV show

...a European PopMart show

...an indoor Vertigo show from later in the tour

...a 360 show from 2011

...pretty well any I&E show other than the rescheduled Paris show

Will we just get the ones that we have already heard though ?

Off the top of my head , Rotterdam zoo tv , Leeds popmart , Chicago vertigo , vertigo chile Sheffield 360 Wembley 360 .

Be great to get shows we haven’t heard but I bet we only get shows that have previously been released one way or another

Will we just get the ones that we have already heard though ?

Off the top of my head , Rotterdam zoo tv , Leeds popmart , Chicago vertigo , vertigo chile Sheffield 360 Wembley 360 .

Be great to get shows we haven’t heard but I bet we only get shows that have previously been released one way or another

I bet they have some pro shot material in the vault that they'll release some day. All bands do.

Excited to have this in 4K.

These look great.

While I thought the video itself wasn’t quite right for the song, the visuals for Love is Bigger work great here, and it’s a nice reminder that, when I started listening to this band in a very different world 30+ years ago, instinctively, in my pre-teen way, I knew they had our backs. And they always have.

Remember the $300 seats in the uppers being sold before any info on the staging was released?

When Bono started his speech before EBTTRT I thought it was going to be super awkward/cringy... but that was actually a really good bit.

I’m not a huge fan of the Experience era overall but there some cool flashes of creativity in this video. There’s life in them yet.

I hope there will be a Blue Ray/DVD release and it will contain the full show from Berlin. I still need to get the Paris show for I&E Tour. Any word about a DVD release for a Joshua Tree Tour 2017/2019 show?

U2 doesn't work with dead-lines, so doesn't u2.com .
Why do we have to wait so long for announcements (dvd, u2gifts) or deliveries (gifts).

100% agree, I have to assume they have not been able to agree on terms. Or with HBO either. Perhaps neither platform believes there is enough demand to justify what U2 want to be paid.

Clearly with Bruce it was a much different situation.

Maybe true. But Netflix seems to throw money at about anything. And they are the biggest live concert draw for the last 20 years, so would be hard to imagine that Netflix wouldn't be interested. Although, have no idea what sort of amount they would be asking...

Yeah I think it’s a really cool idea. I would probably customize my shirt by putting a red X over Get Out, because that station definitely needs to be closed for repairs.

Any complaints aside, it’s amazing that we have an official video with Acrobat, Dirty Day, full-band Stay, full-band Wild Horses, and Gloria all on the same setlist.

Back
Top Bottom