Draw a U2 moment in MS Paint II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Sad Punk

Blue Crack Addict
A revisit of a classic thread which fell short before all its potential appeared: http://forum.interference.com/f189/draw-u2-moment-ms-paint-163063.html

Pretty basic - draw any moment from U2 history - past, present or :hmm:future:eek: in MS Paint and post it here. Single panel, multi-panel, animated, whatever. Doesn't matter if you have the artistic ability of a fork, get to it!

classactsi8.jpg

They've stripped right down to their skeletons!

Wasn't there one day during the UF sessions when they just went around naked? I hope so, because otherwise I'm going to look like an even bigger tool for drawing this.

geesv3.jpg

Specially made so that it is impossible to arouse.

Haha wow, you got skills Sad Punk. That's another awesome drawing.

It looks as if The Edge likes what he sees...

Wasn't there one day during the UF sessions when they just went around naked? I hope so, because otherwise I'm going to look like an even bigger tool for drawing this.

geesv3.jpg

:lmao:

Luckily for you, there was such a day. Also, in 1987, they did an interview in the nude on Dave Fanning's radio show.

Didn't they do a naked interview during ZooTV too? Or am I think of that Dave Fanning one...

also: :lmao:

I'm gonna need to bring the tone down, I can see.....

Wow you must be using a tablet.. that's really good!!

Bono falls off the stage.. again.

bonofall2.jpg

Last edited:

geesv3.jpg

Why is Larry the only one who doesn't seem to care about Adam's .... errr ... whatever the others are looking at.

Back
Top Bottom