Dont read if easily offended

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep. I own alihewson.com and people e-mail me all the time to tell me that they or their wife or their exgirlfriend slept with Bono. They can't all be true, he hasn't been alive enough days for every claim to be possible, lol. It's mildly entertaining to read their stories.

As far as sex and drugs....1) As long as you aren't some sicko perv I don't care and 2) I don't wanna know.

That's quite disturbing. I've always wondered why people write stuff like that, what they are thinking at that very moment. And I have yet to find that out.

People seem to love to bitch on the internet. It's lovely to have a couple of U2 vidoes on youtube, the comments I get sometimes are just tiring.

That's quite disturbing. I've always wondered why people write stuff like that, what they are thinking at that very moment. And I have yet to find that out.

People seem to love to bitch on the internet. It's lovely to have a couple of U2 vidoes on youtube, the comments I get sometimes are just tiring.

Because some people have some kind of complex and are fucked up :hmm:

Bono is a rock singer, I am not shocked if it's true, but that comment is nothing but doubtful....

I would be shocked if Susan Doyle would do cocaine...:D

didn't one of them (maybe Bono) say in regards to drugs "lets just say we've had our taste of the pizza" or something like that? Not a direct quote, of course, just thought i remember seeing that somewhere.

The thing is, who cares? It's their life...i doubt seriously at their age they are still doing anything like that now anyway. Most people have their fling and then move on....getting their "high" from family, God, etc. Some people never do, but i think with Bono and u2's case they are pretty well past all of that.

And i must say that ive always sort of suspected that during the ZOOTV tour they probably got high a lot. The part of the tour where Bono comes out as MacPhisto, he is either a really good performer or he is high as a kite. We already know what a great performer he is...but still. It's their life, their business, as long as they aren't trying to score in every street corner or killing themselves i don't really want to know about it nor do i have a problem with it.

if i were Bono, i would have definitely wanted to be high during certain moments of his career.

I agree with Mrs. Garrison. At their age I'd be surprised if they had never "tasted the pizza" :lol: in all this time. I'd be surprised if any one of us here who is also that age had not... I mean that's a long time. :shrug: I think it's funny that people even still wonder about it, and yes in the end, why does it matter, either way it makes no difference to anything.

This is soooooooo random, but who said they did shrooms with Bono?
:hmm:
I forget

But who cares!

I was talking about this whole thread with my friend durning computer lab today, some how we got around to muting "Discothèque" and playing "Shrooms" by the Lonely Island over it...

The effect was quite hilarious

Try it for yourself, b sure to play "Discothèque" in HD.
YouTube - U2 - Discothèque (HD)
1:39 is the best place to start.

YouTube - Lonely Island - Shrooms [ Music Video + Lyrics + Download ]

You guys won't find this funny, but we sure as hell got a kick out of it. :reject:

Even Christ was tempted. Remember that people. Bono is a man, flesh and blood, and he's been on the road with the same band for the past 30 years. I'm sure he's been confronted with drugs (the fucking 80's for crying out loud!) and women at least once. Who knows if he ever cheated on his wife...who knows if he ever did drugs...if he did then it's his life, i really don't care. As someone else said, as long as he's not raping young kids...

I said nothing of censorship. Where did that come from?

Annie, you have far too much faith in strangers on the internet to not believe that people will just make up stuff.

Just in Interference alone we've had a person that posed as The Edge, we've had people lie about hearing the album before it leaked, we've had people lie about meeting members of the band, and that was just in here. You've posted stuff that you said you read on Google boards, stuff that I could prove was a complete lie. Did you hear about the Beyonce mixing board fraud last week? Yes people will just make up stuff.

Please, do not believe everything you read on the internet. By the way I'm the executor of a Nigerian prince who passed away and I've been trying to track you down for you are the only living relative of his left. If I can get your information I can wire you your inheritance. And if interested I can help you lose up to 30 pounds in one week without dieting.

I read on Wikepeadia that Bono recorded a duet with Jennifer Lopaz that was never released, is that true? It also said that I he can speak fluent Italian and Spanish.

Even Christ was tempted. Remember that people. Bono is a man, flesh and blood, and he's been on the road with the same band for the past 30 years. I'm sure he's been confronted with drugs (the fucking 80's for crying out loud!) and women at least once. Who knows if he ever cheated on his wife...who knows if he ever did drugs...if he did then it's his life, i really don't care. As someone else said, as long as he's not raping young kids...

Bono confronted with women? :tsk: Never.

I read on Wikepeadia that Bono recorded a duet with Jennifer Lopaz that was never released, is that true? It also said that I he can speak fluent Italian and Spanish.

Did he do mushrooms with JLo?

This is soooooooo random, but who said they did shrooms with Bono?
:hmm:
I forget

But who cares!

I was talking about this whole thread with my friend durning computer lab today, some how we got around to muting "Discothèque" and playing "Shrooms" by the Lonely Island over it...

The effect was quite hilarious

Try it for yourself, b sure to play "Discothèque" in HD.
YouTube - U2 - Discothèque (HD)
1:39 is the best place to start.

YouTube - Lonely Island - Shrooms [ Music Video + Lyrics + Download ]

You guys won't find this funny, but we sure as hell got a kick out of it. :reject:

Were you shrooming at the time? :giggle:

In the book In Conversation with Bono, he was asked about heroine and coke. He kept emphasizing how "dumb" it is for people to be intoxicated with anything, be it pot, alchohol, etc. That's pretty much the farthest I've read about his take on the subject.

Either way, we should not be on moral high horses and judge four musicians who, most likely, none of us on this thread even know. As long as I feel that they continue to make great records and give great concert performances, I don't give a shit.

Bono lied. I bet he would find this heroine intoxicating:

jessica_337853a.jpg

and

halle_berry7_180_240.jpg

and if you dont find this heroine intoxicating, well.. you better check for a pulse:

YouTube - Lynda Carter Bouncing 2

I'm glad someone commented on heroin vs. heroine. I didn't want to have to be the one to do it. :wink:

The only part that would bug me would be the part about people in the West need to live frugally etc says the guy with multiple homes and properties etc etc. I just can't believe that he'd be that big a twat so I think that story is 100% BS.

Back
Top Bottom