Do Angels Look Over The Band? Check This Out!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its him!

sky2.jpg

The great Flying Spaghetti Monster lives!!!

Photoshop as far as I'm concerned... but how cool it would be if they could actually project images like that...

I don't know what I was reading (from a while back), it was an article/interview & Adam talked about how sometimes he could feel/see the Angels at a U2 show. It was pretty cool especially hearing that from Adam.

Call them realists who dont belive in fairytales :)

There's no such thing as "THE reality", there are acutally more realities than most people are aware off. :)

I'm not surprised about that Adam quote as I've always thought of him as a very spiritual person, just in another sense, not so much "Christian" as the rest of the band, not better or worse, just different. And I do believe that all of U2 believe in higher powers, if you're sensitive enough, you do. Otherwise they couldn't make the music they make. But here's not the place to discuss that.

I do believe in certain phenomenons, call them angels or whatever, I've had my experiences.

But I don't think you can actually see them in photographs. These look like projections or reflections to me, or just a photoshop job. :)

There's no such thing as "THE reality", there are acutally more realities than most people are aware off. :)

I'm not surprised about that Adam quote as I've always thought of him as a very spiritual person, just in another sense, not so much "Christian" as the rest of the band, not better or worse, just different. And I do believe that all of U2 believe in higher powers, if you're sensitive enough, you do. Otherwise they couldn't make the music they make. But here's not the place to discuss that.

I do believe in certain phenomenons, call them angels or whatever, I've had my experiences.

But I don't think you can actually see them in photographs. These look like projections or reflections to me, or just a photoshop job. :)

Well said :applaud:

I will say this. I, like most here I'm sure, keep going back to U2 shows because of that certain feeling you get. They are those special, spine tingling moments you can't get from other rock shows. U2 is very unique in that sense.

It could be light shining through some steam or something. But, what puzzles me, is that there are two of them and they look almost the same. Random puffs of vapor are, well, random. :shrug: Someone should find out how many people saw them at the show.

It's hard to tell that's a reflection of Larry without the scowl, but I'm almost 100% positive that's what it is.

The "wings" are the cymbals. He's sitting back a bit from them, as he would behind a kit. A bit abstract, but that's what I see.

Back
Top Bottom