Didn't realize how much I miss U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^look at this message. Why can't I get rid of the underlines. It's because I'm bloody stupid that's why. It took me the best part of two and a half hours to type this message and when I clicked "post" it said my session had ended, so I had to copy using the edit tool and save it in my emails under drafts. It then took me 5 minutes to log back in and ensure that it copied the correct highlighted text that I wanted. Instead of this message you almost were going to receive an advert for music in this thread. I thought that Sicy will finely lose her patience with me. Not only that when I logged onto my email I realized that everytime I post a message in this forum I've been receiving the same boring rants in my inbox.

See Indra, BonoVoxSupastar, Last Unicorn and Sicy, this is proof how stupid I am!

^ I have fixed your post but I'm not sure why it was posted when Sicy clearly asked here that the thread stay on-topic. In the future I would suggest taking responses like to private messages, every member has access to them now.

I will give this thread one more chance to stay open and on-topic.

Sorry, I never knew we had a forum for private messages

Ok, now that you've said your peace (and then some), will you please stop posting thoughts, sentences, admissions or words that have nothing to do with U2 in this thread. I don't start very many threads and the rare time that I do, you've knocked it so far off course I fear people won't even remember what I was talking about originally.

Anyway, back on topic: I'm really hoping for the Special Edition "October" for Christmas b/c I just absolutely :love: 'A Celebration' and I know it's on the second disc (along with some other really cool goodies - live 'With A Shout' :drool: ).

I've also been in a 'Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car' mood. A highly overlooked and underrated song off Zooropa IMHO. At first glance the lyrics can seem kind of fluff, but I think they have much deeper significance and meaning if you delve a little. Plus it's just so :dance:-able

:wink:

A Celebration
With A Shout
Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car
:drool:

What U2 are you reveling in right now, Interferencers?

I heard I still haven't found today on the radio. I usually skip that song these days on my iPod cause I've heard it too often... but it sorta clicked with me again. Then the lab guy who's helping us told me he had POP. And asked me to bring U2 cds to the lab tomorrow. Well, I'm gonna be listening to their cds tomorrow! I'll bring War, JT and AB and he's going to bring Pop. :lol; I already pity the rest of the people there!

I've also been in a 'Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car' mood. A highly overlooked and underrated song off Zooropa IMHO. At first glance the lyrics can seem kind of fluff, but I think they have much deeper significance and meaning if you delve a little. Plus it's just so :dance:-able

:wink:

A Celebration
With A Shout
Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car

What U2 are you reveling in right now, Interferencers?

Awesome that you mention that one Fitz. I just put it on in my car on my way to work and got here and see your post. :drool: :drool:

I need that remastered CD soon. Mine is so worn I can't listen to Stay anymore because it skips :( At first it sounds like Bono is yodeling and it's kinda funny :giggle: but then it shuts off the whole cd. :grumpy:

But anyways... Daddy's Gonna Pay was one of my first faves off the record. :love:

Incorrect. Many do use autotune, and I know for sure at least one of those bands use autotune... uh oh, looks like you'll need to crack another CD.

True. Just because it's not noticeable (like Kanye's new song, or that Cher song, or that Snoop Dog song, or so many popular dance songs) doesn't mean it's not there. It's just not as noticeable in rock music.

Back
Top Bottom