Dedicated to U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Xtermin8ter

Babyface
Hello! I'm here to share my GMod music video. I've worked on it pretty hard not to mention it took me 2 months. I really need you opinion on how it is!

Anyway the video is based on two pyros (Pyro Bros I call them from TF2) singing the song Where the streets Have no Name.
I really wanted to make this especially for those U2 lovers, and those who love the song itself, and of course U2!

Hope you enjoy and PLEASE RATE AND/OR COMMENT!!
Don't be afraid to put me down...

YouTube - G-Mod: Where the "Mods" Have No Name (By U2)
Thankyou So MUCH!!

I'm no expert of G-Mod so I don't know how hard it actually is to make something like this, but it looks really good and I liked it! Nice angles, good editing and overall a really good flow! Very nice work, I see a lot of effort has gone into this and IMO the results are stunning. :wave:

I'll give you my thougths G-mod: that was Awesome! Not only is that my favorite u2 song of all time, but listening to the song while watching your video really just made my day. And i had a pretty good day too! But really, you have done a good job and even though i really had no idea what in the hell was going on i did very much enjoy it. Especially the part at the end, which should be obvious, i wont spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Anyway thank you very much for sharing. Consider yourself blessed for a job well done. Have a beer on me.

:)

Thankyou very much!!!! I've never expected anyone to respond in this way!!! You are alll awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! AIDYOIAFBOFKAFANOINDE

Back
Top Bottom